spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2009-09-03 15:20:57: Just as people were starting to notice that AT&T was getting very close to their end of summer deadline for offering MMS functionality on the iPhone, AT&T e-mails us to note they'll be launching the feature on September 25. ..

prev page · 1 · 2

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person

join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA
kudos:1

Lame ...

The iPhone Rocks
I've had a iPhone for 9 months now, and as much as I like this phone I'm at times in total disbelief at the lack of Basic cellphone technologies that I've had for years .... and don't get me started on dropped freakin' calls! (this IS your problem Apple NOT at&t's) I've never experienced dropped calls like this until I got a iPhone.
--
"Not many people know this, but I happen to be quite famous."

chadrob30
Howdy
Premium
join:2002-04-24
Fort Smith, AR

Re: Lame ...

I always love it when someone posts something like this. It wasn't like Apple hid all the features (or lack thereof) of the phone and people just blindly bought the thing. You knew what the phone would do and wouldn't do, and you bought it anyway. Kind of late to be bitching about in now isn't it?

FastiBook

join:2003-01-08
Newtown, PA

I want proper......

Bluetooth, device to device transfer, proper user created audio compatibility vs .ringtone files only. Also photos & documents etc?

- A
--
LETS GO METS!