dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2009-09-23 12:05:13: Insiders involved with AT&T's belated launch of iPhone MMS support tell us that everybody's highly anxious about the launch, as the carrier rushes to beef up infrastructure in order to handle the added strain the functionality will impose on the carr.. ..

prev · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · next
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to Metatron2008

Premium Member

to Metatron2008

Re: Apple - King of Media

You're so caught up in apple bashing you have no idea what you're even talking about...

For one, I have 20 Windows machines, 6 of them are servers.. I have one iPhone, and one Mac Book Pro.. so I guess I'm an apple fanboy..

Seriously.. time to grow up.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

said by fiberguy2:

You're so caught up in apple bashing you have no idea what you're even talking about...

For one, I have 20 Windows machines, 6 of them are servers.. I have one iPhone, and one Mac Book Pro.. so I guess I'm an apple fanboy..

Seriously.. time to grow up.
Grow up? I've had the grown up discussion sad to say.

You Apple fanboys have ranted about them being the 'king of media'. The only real examples you gave were them being the best sellers of the dying music industry, and selling devices.

Lets understand some things. First, yes, the music industry IS DYING. Every year the music industry takes in less money. The movie and gaming industries at this point are far larger, and while Itunes sells these products, it certainly doesn't lead in sells.

If you honestly think that Apple is the 'king of media', you are an Apple fanboy, no matter how many windows machines you have.

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue

Premium Member

It's Friday

Anybody have extreme network failure yet?

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

said by Gbcue:

Anybody have extreme network failure yet?
no one can get on bbr to complain.
AVD

AVD to Gbcue

Premium Member

to Gbcue
»[iPhone] It's 9/25 did you get MMS yet?
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · next