dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2010-06-01 12:08:30: As we recently noted, a new company by the name of the U.S. Copyright group is promising movie studios a new revenue stream. ..

page: 1 · 2 · next
Riplin
join:2002-05-13
canada

Riplin

Hurt what?

?

SixSpeed
join:2001-12-24
USA

SixSpeed

Re: Hurt what?

How do they know who "down loaded" it? Unless they hosted it themselves for distribution, I'm not sure they can catch the D/L'ers, just the hosters.

Hurt Locker failed because nobody wanted to see it, not because of piracy. Plenty of movies still break records in the "piracy" age.

RARPSL
join:1999-12-08
Suffern, NY

RARPSL

said by SixSpeed:

How do they know who "down loaded" it? Unless they hosted it themselves for distribution, I'm not sure they can catch the D/L'ers, just the hosters.
Since this is BitTorrent we are talking about, EVERYONE who is downloading it is also hosting those parts ("pieces") of the file that they have already downloaded. Only once you have finished downloading the full file do you go into full Hosting (AKA Seeding) Mode.

As to how they can know who is downloading it, all that is needed is to connect to the BT Server and get a list of who is currently downloading and/or seeding it (ie: The Peers). By connecting to peers, you can get a list of what parts they already have. Requesting and receiving these pieces, you know that they are "hosting". Doing this with each peer (without sending back any pieces) you get your list.

Note: I am not saying that this is the actual method being used but only a theoretical way that it can be done.

R4M0N
Brazilian Soccer Ownz Joo
join:2000-10-04
Glen Allen, VA

1 edit

R4M0N

said by RARPSL:

Since this is BitTorrent we are talking about, EVERYONE who is downloading it is also hosting those parts ("pieces") of the file that they have already downloaded. Only once you have finished downloading the full file do you go into full Hosting (AKA Seeding) Mode.
Not entirely accurate... You can download without sharing. At least you could back in the day when I tried it... I haven't used Bit Torrent in a few years now.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

you are correct you can download without sharing.
k1ll3rdr4g0n
Homer Glen, IL

k1ll3rdr4g0n

said by ArrayList:

you are correct you can download without sharing.
It's better to keep that to yourself, the prosecution doesn't know that .

RARPSL
join:1999-12-08
Suffern, NY

RARPSL to R4M0N

to R4M0N
said by R4M0N:

said by RARPSL:

Not entirely accurate... You can download without sharing. At least you could back in the day when I tried it... I haven't used Bit Torrent in a few years now.
Unless you use a special hacked BT Client (which does not seed) the only time you are not going to share is when some of the peers you are connected to are Seeds and all the others in the pool either do not connect to you or already have the pieces you have. Under normal situations, you will share the pieces you have with any peer who asks you for them. The protocol is designed to have you share and the fact that you do not actually do so is dependant on what peers you are talking to and what pieces they want/need.

The point I was making is that you host the pieces (or the full file) and if asked you will supply them. The fact that due to the number of Seeds in the pool and the number of leaches (those peers who do not yet have the full file) you are not actually distributing pieces does not alter the fact that you are still hosting them.

jap
Premium Member
join:2003-08-10
038xx

jap to R4M0N

Premium Member

to R4M0N
said by R4M0N:

That trusted legal test brokedown several years ago. A court ruled against defense saying piracy behaviors & techniques had become too widely known and understood. Result is case law exists.

It's mute anyway, IMO. Nobody's going to court without multiple confirmed infringement events over time. At that point courts won't care whether uploading occurred or not. Further, copyright holders hate court: bad PR and usually won't collect anything anyway. It's a no-brainer they run an ability-to-pay assessment the minute a name and phys address is in hand. They want settlements even if it's $20 plus a cease&desist/won't disclose terms statement.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

1 edit

NormanS to RARPSL

MVM

to RARPSL
said by RARPSL:

As to how they can know who is downloading it, all that is needed is to connect to the BT Server and get a list of who is currently downloading and/or seeding it (ie: The Peers).
That would be the "tracker", which has the list. I am not sure I'd classify it as a "BT Server". The only servers carrying the pieces of the file would be the peers.

But, yes, all an investigator needs do to find out who is "serving" in a torrent is connect to the tracker. The investigators' own BT clients will reveal the list of the IPs acting as file servers.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

1 edit

pandora to SixSpeed

Premium Member

to SixSpeed
said by SixSpeed:

Hurt Locker failed because nobody wanted to see it, not because of piracy. Plenty of movies still break records in the "piracy" age.
I'm going to assume they send a letter to the person who owns the account that was using the IP address at the time they found it delivering their movie via a file sharing service.

Personally, I'd like to see a warning or two sent before going for damages. At the same time, even a movie like "The Hurt Locker" is entitled to copyright protection.

The other day a friend demonstrated a P2P client installed on his android phone, he said it was great he listed the song or movie he wanted and eventually it would arrive.

At some point copyright owners are entitled to enforce their property rights. Anyone who won't pay $.99 to download a song or $9 a month to subscribe to Netflix and legally get tons of content probably should be concerned about the potential for litigation.

Many people casually violate copyright without thinking about it. IMO that is as wrong as these vultures sending out threats to mostly hapless moms and dads of teens, or worse someone running a router with the SSID "linksys". I think the wireless standard should require wireless off on all routers, and a random password to be set on initial activation unless the user overrides.

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode to Riplin

News Guy

to Riplin
The movie that won best picture at the Oscars?

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by Karl Bode:

The Oscars?

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

3 recommendations

Karl Bode

News Guy

said by pnh102:

said by Karl Bode:

The Oscars?
You know, the muppet that lives in a garbage can?

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by Karl Bode:

You know, the muppet that lives in a garbage can?
Whoa... they've been infringing on Sesame Street's trademark for all this time! SICK 'EM!

siouxmoux2
@sbcglobal.net

siouxmoux2 to pnh102

Anon

to pnh102
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences should strip the producers of the Hurt Locker for Best Picture. This movie does not worth seeing, Let along the .torrent file.

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7 to Karl Bode

Premium Member

to Karl Bode
box office results

»boxofficemojo.com/movies ··· cker.htm

made back what it cost to produce

PlanktonGosh
@verizon.net

PlanktonGosh

Anon

It didn't make back what it cost to produce. A movie has to gross approximately twice its production + advertising budget to break even. Whatever the film's merits, it is not yet profitable. Perhaps this legal blackmail will push HURT LOCKER into the black.

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7

Premium Member

Sorry, I meant sales, it wasn't an overwhelming success on that front either. Actually they never break even according to their "accountants". That is why some actors take a small % of the gross instead of "profit" or lack there of .

Z80A
Premium Member
join:2009-11-23

1 edit

Z80A to PlanktonGosh

Premium Member

to PlanktonGosh
It did $45M box office plus whatever it does on DVD, PPV, pay TV and broadcast.

It made all the money back for production plus marketing by a mile. It was still a piece of shit, but a piece of shit that made money.

Tom C
@aristocrat-inc.com

Tom C to PlanktonGosh

Anon

to PlanktonGosh
Blackmail? HA HA, you are funny.

Z80A
Premium Member
join:2009-11-23

Z80A

Premium Member

More like extortion.
Z80A

2 edits

1 recommendation

Z80A to Karl Bode

Premium Member

to Karl Bode
That movie was a joke. Avatar should have won best picture. BP is about ground breaking filmmaking and HL was just another political piece of dog poop. While Avatar's story was mediocre there is no doubt that it was a revolution in filmmaking.

It was the biggest politically induced Oscar injustice since Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan. Shakespeare in what? Exactly.

WHT
join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX

WHT

said by Z80A:

Avatar should have won best picture.
I feel asleep a couple of times in the theater.

EveryName
Premium Member
join:2001-12-05
Montreal

1 edit

EveryName to Riplin

Premium Member

to Riplin
It won best picture at the Oscars, along with 5 other Oscars, which is funny because no one had ever heard of it, let alone seen it. I watched it after the Oscars, just to see what it was all about. It was okay. I give it 4/10.
33358088 (banned)
join:2008-09-23

33358088 (banned)

haha

i feel like downloading it 50 times now
i wont watch it cause too many people say it sucks bad ONES that aren't in habit of lying ,maybe thats the reason everyone that downloaded it started saying it sucks LOL
HoboJ
join:2008-03-27
Cornwall, ON

HoboJ

Re: haha

The movie was actually pretty good.
NeoandGeo
join:2003-05-10
Harrison, TN

NeoandGeo

It was alright if you had no prior knowledge about anything having to do with war time situations.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to HoboJ

Premium Member

to HoboJ
said by HoboJ:

The movie was actually pretty good.
yea, if you like war movies with no form of accuracy whatsoever.

TweedleDum
10,000 Days
join:2005-11-02
Omaha, NE

TweedleDum

technically its not a war movie

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

said by TweedleDum:

technically its not a war movie
the way it was made it is indeed hard to say that it has anything to do with any kind of military conflict.
moonpuppy (banned)
join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

moonpuppy (banned) to 33358088

to 33358088
said by 33358088:

i wont watch it cause too many people say it sucks bad ONES that aren't in habit of lying ,maybe thats the reason everyone that downloaded it started saying it sucks LOL
Maybe you need better friends.

•••

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to 33358088

Premium Member

to 33358088
said by 33358088:

Say they & you get lucky and they find out who you are. You ignore the letter you get threatening a lawsuit. But sooner or later this group will have to actually drag someone in to court to maintain believability. Do you want to waste YOUR money being the one to fight back? For a movie you don't want to watch? There is a term for that - masochist. Unless you are VERY VERY rich and the money means nothing to you and is a drop in the bucket.
33358088 (banned)
join:2008-09-23

33358088 (banned)

said by FFH5:

said by 33358088:

Say they & you get lucky and they find out who you are. You ignore the letter you get threatening a lawsuit. But sooner or later this group will have to actually drag someone in to court to maintain believability. Do you want to waste YOUR money being the one to fight back? For a movie you don't want to watch? There is a term for that - masochist. Unless you are VERY VERY rich and the money means nothing to you and is a drop in the bucket.
im in canada ust try suing me im insolvent and youd just waste your lawyer money

HAHA maybe you americans need a canadian friend or two to download off of

gball
Master Yoda
Premium Member
join:2000-11-28
South Bend, IN

gball

Premium Member

is this

a video game or something? direct to DVD movie?
Mr Matt
join:2008-01-29
Eustis, FL

Mr Matt

A great feel bad film.

Check out this synopsis by IMDB. Here is a link to the plot summary:

»www.imdb.com/title/tt088 ··· tsummary

Sounds like the kind of movie that you would not even want to watch once. Sounds rather depressing from the synopsis.

••••••••••••
axiomatic
join:2006-08-23
Tomball, TX

1 edit

axiomatic

Meh..

(Edited, because you people are unable to extrapolate. I have a feeling you all understood what I meant.)

All this director PRODUCER has really done is make the movie studios aware that he is a legal liability. If you were a large movie studio would you want to work with a director PRODUCER that you knew was going to tie you up in multiple lawsuits that usually do not turn out to make a profit from those that you sue?
caco
Premium Member
join:2005-03-10
Whittier, AK

caco

Premium Member

Re: Meh..

Director is a she and she is not the one going after these folks, it is the producers and distributor.

skuv
@rr.com

skuv to axiomatic

Anon

to axiomatic
said by axiomatic:

All this director has really done is make the movie studios aware that he is a legal liability. If you were a large movie studio would you want to work with a director that you knew was going to tie you up in multiple lawsuits that usually do not turn out to make a profit from those that you sue?
The director DIRECTS the movie. The director doesn't produce or distribute the film.
bluedyedvd
join:2007-04-15
Overland Park, KS

bluedyedvd

if twc wins this kinda suemall will be over

if twc wins in court this mass lawsuit shit will be over all ips will say go to hell unless of course they are paid to give out the info. but the think of the pr when some isps is caught doing that

•••

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

cdru

MVM

Um, yeah

quote:
The whole point is to find out who these people are and to send them legal nastygrams, that come very close to your garden variety extortion letter -- telling people that they'll drop the lawsuit if they just pay $1,500. It comes across as a classic "protection racket." "Pay up and you won't get hurt."
So what's the difference between settling out of court and extortion then? Presuming that US Copyright Group is working on the behalf of the studio(s), they are the ones on the opposite side of the lawsuit, have the copyright on their side, and have the ability to file or not file the lawsuit. I don't see that much difference between this and say a district attorney telling a guy "Admit to the crime and you get 6 months probation. Don't and we go to trial, you may be looking at 5 years."

MalibuMaxx
Premium Member
join:2007-02-06
Chesterton, IN

1 edit

1 recommendation

MalibuMaxx

Premium Member

Re: Um, yeah

said by cdru See Profile
So what's the difference between settling out of court and extortion then? Presuming that US Copyright Group is working on the behalf of the studio(s), they are the ones on the opposite side of the lawsuit, have the copyright on their side, and have the ability to file or not file the lawsuit. I don't see that much difference between this and say a district attorney telling a guy "Admit to the crime and you get 6 months probation. Don't and we go to trial, you may be looking at 5 years."
And thats why innocent people land in jail...

AlexNYC
join:2001-06-02
Edwards, CO

AlexNYC

Evidence

Their evidence seems shady at best. I don't think anyone would be actually get sued over this. I hope it gets thrown out of court as a frivolous lawsuit.

•••

nonomoose
@ipredate.net

nonomoose

Anon

BOYCOTT this movie

Don't pay money to watch this movie. That's the least we can do to show we don't support these producers.

Go on Amazon and give this a 1-star review. Warn other people to avoid it.

Erick
@choopa.net

Erick

Anon

Re: BOYCOTT this movie

hear hear. 102 1 star reviews so far, but we need more.
PDXPLT
join:2003-12-04
Banks, OR

2 edits

PDXPLT

Straight from the horse's mouth ...

From »www.copyrightsettlement. ··· x-1.html (emphasis added in bold).

A WELCOME NOTE

The first Step to recovering money
Congratulations! By reviewing our site you have decided to take the first step down an efficient, no-hassle and no-cost path to recovering losses due to illegal downloading and stopping film piracy.

You are about to join fellow film industry leaders, producers and copyright owners in recovering reasonable cash settlements from the unlawful downloading of your copyrighted film.

With well over seventy combined years of legal and technical experience, the US Copyright Group will work for you at no cost. Industry experts estimate that during the first week of a major motion picture’s release on DVD, it is illegally downloaded more than 30,000 times. We are here to recover losses for copyright holders and to stop film piracy. We are here to SAVE CINEMA.

OUR COMPANY AT A GLANCE

Technology and Law working hand in hand
The US Copyright Group is a company owned by intellectual property lawyers that has one singular mission and focus: to stop movie copyright infringement and make illegal downloaders pay damages for the content they have stolen. From Washington D.C. to Los Angeles, technology companies and a conglomeration intellectual property law firms work hand-in-hand with each other to end unlawful downloading and illegal file-sharing of films.

Our unique partnerships allow us to monitor filing sharing, uploads and downloading. Then, we obtain the infringers' identities through ISP subpoenas, finally resulting in "cease & desist" letters with a demand for payment of damages being sent to the illegal downloaders on a massive scale. Research suggests that once a copyright infringer is forced to pay settlement damages far in excess of the actual cost of the stolen content, he will never steal copyrighted material again. Through these methods, the US Copyright Group has the ability to recover losses for our clients and stop film piracy on a massive scale.
Firefly2003
join:2010-02-14

Firefly2003

Re: Straight from the horse's mouth ...

said by PDXPLT:

From »www.copyrightsettlement. ··· x-1.html (emphasis added in bold).

A WELCOME NOTE

The first Step to recovering money
Congratulations! By reviewing our site you have decided to take the first step down an efficient, no-hassle and no-cost path to recovering losses due to illegal downloading and stopping film piracy.

You are about to join fellow film industry leaders, producers and copyright owners in recovering reasonable cash settlements from the unlawful downloading of your copyrighted film.

With well over seventy combined years of legal and technical experience, the US Copyright Group will work for you at no cost. Industry experts estimate that during the first week of a major motion picture’s release on DVD, it is illegally downloaded more than 30,000 times. We are here to recover losses for copyright holders and to stop film piracy. We are here to SAVE CINEMA.

OUR COMPANY AT A GLANCE

Technology and Law working hand in hand
The US Copyright Group is a company owned by intellectual property lawyers that has one singular mission and focus: to stop movie copyright infringement and make illegal downloaders pay damages for the content they have stolen. From Washington D.C. to Los Angeles, technology companies and a conglomeration intellectual property law firms work hand-in-hand with each other to end unlawful downloading and illegal file-sharing of films.

Our unique partnerships allow us to monitor filing sharing, uploads and downloading. Then, we obtain the infringers' identities through ISP subpoenas, finally resulting in "cease & desist" letters with a demand for payment of damages being sent to the illegal downloaders on a massive scale. Research suggests that once a copyright infringer is forced to pay settlement damages far in excess of the actual cost of the stolen content, he will never steal copyrighted material again. Through these methods, the US Copyright Group has the ability to recover losses for our clients and stop film piracy on a massive scale.
This look like nothing but a dick move on the behalf of film industry, if only they would stop making garbage and produce a film that isnt a remake or reboot people would pay to see their films, torrents for me are a way of viewing a movie before I buy it , if I don't like it I delete it , same goes , for music , video games, and the such , and I do buy whats actual quality , why pay for something your not going to like or is going to be complete garbage?

The way they could curb this is to let people test out their products with trials of all the big 3 medias, music , movies, video games. a free one time , viewing, listen, and for video games a 3 day trial of the game so you can experience the game instead of just one level.

It would send a clear picture to these industries that the stuff they produce is rubbish when people get to see it for free and decide not to buy cause it was utterly bad.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

Usenet...

so unless they send my Usenet provider a court document and then sift through all that to find me...

piss off to the (officially Government sounding [i'm sure they did that for a reason]) U.S. Copyright group.

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA

spewak

Premium Member

Whiners

That movie looked like it sucked!
It surely did suck at the Box Office and now the whiney bitch-punk-ass producers are crying like bitch-ass punk babies!

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

1 edit

kingdome74

Premium Member

Hmmmm.....

The only way someone like me, who is not predisposed to think our soldiers are a bunch of rogue cowboys hellbent on revenge running outside the chains of command, would be to watch it is to download it. Now, the question with this action by the producers to criminally prosecute anyone who obtained the film "illegally" has to be this - when they won the Oscar they yakked about how important the film was and how important it was that people see it... ok, was it more important people saw the film or that they profited from people seeing? Seems like it's already been answered which dissolves the whole "important" part the movie is.

Hpower
join:2000-06-08
Canyon Country, CA

1 recommendation

Hpower

US Copyright go die

This is so stupid. Finding more ways to sqeeze $ out of everyone. Such bullshit. Hope they eat poison and die. I am glad Timewarner is not bothering with the these idiots. Such a waste of time and money. I watched this movie in theaters when it came out and I am really surprised it beat Avatar. Hurt locker wasn't THAT great really. Avatar was better even though it was a "cartoon"....it really was something different.

airshark
--... ...-- -.. . -. -.... .-.. -.--
Premium Member
join:2003-05-20
Hollister, CA

1 edit

airshark

Premium Member

Lolz

HAHA! Look at this page: »www.copyrightsettlement. ··· x-3.html

Funny highlighted in BOLD

" * PROBLEM: ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS COSTS THE MOVIE INDUSTRY $20.5 BILLION EACH YEAR*. IN THE FIRST WEEK OF A DVD RELEASE THERE ARE MORE THAN 30,000 UNLAWFUL DOWNLOADS^.
* SOLUTION: THE US COPYRIGHT GROUP WILL ASSIST WITH COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT
"
It's nice that they're going to help us download the Hurt Locker

What a bunch of amateur hacks. Freaking ambulance chasers with a website is what they are.

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium Member
join:2001-07-23
Bristol, CT

DrStrange

Premium Member

greedy hacks

Looks like their 'evidence' would be flimsy at best. If someone hired a decent lawyer, the case would be thrown out before it came to trial. They're counting on none of their victims 'targets' having competent legal counsel.

It'd serve them right if one of their 'targets' with competent legal counsel filed a countersuit for harassment and malicious use of the civil court system and took them for a ton of money.

Want to stop piracy? Sell a quality product, online, for a reasonable cost [can you hear me, M$, Adobe, **AAs?] and get rid of the DRM. Otherwise the pirated product is not only cheaper, it's easier to use.

I don't support piracy, but I can understand why others would.

N10Cities
Premium Member
join:2002-05-07
Asus RT-AC87

N10Cities

Premium Member

Re: greedy hacks

said by DrStrange:

Looks like their 'evidence' would be flimsy at best. If someone hired a decent lawyer, the case would be thrown out before it came to trial. They're counting on none of their victims 'targets' having competent legal counsel.

It'd serve them right if one of their 'targets' with competent legal counsel filed a countersuit for harassment and malicious use of the civil court system and took them for a ton of money.
That 'target' better have deep pockets to pay for that 'competent' legal counsel. Most joe blows don't have them. Hence most will settle or just file bankruptcy.

skuv
@rr.com

skuv to DrStrange

Anon

to DrStrange
said by DrStrange:

I really doubt that anyone that is getting sued here is able to afford a competent lawyer for this. Especially since there is a chance that you can go to court and lose and probably pay more than the settlement they will want to keep it out of court.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

URL...

well someone already registered uscopyrightgroup.com, so i took uscopyrightgroup.net.

anyone got any ideas for a website?

••••

serpico1127
@sbcglobal.net

serpico1127

Anon

No one is going to jail

People. LISTEN. Absolutely no one is going to jail.

This is a CIVIL suit, not a criminal one. Anyone who decides not to pay up will most likely civil suit brought against them. This does not mean jail time of 1, 3, 5 years. That's not how it works.

I do feel bad for individuals with unsecured wireless networks. There's a lot of hooting and hollering that the burden of proof is on Copyright group to show that the account holder is the responsible party and not a "leecher". That's not how it works either. If you operate a wireless network in your home or business, you are responsible for the traffic (e.g. neighbors, customers, etc.) that filters in and out of it.

Protect your networks!!

mr claw
@pdx.edu

mr claw

Anon

Re: No one is going to jail

If you operate a wireless network in your home or business, you are responsible for the traffic (e.g. neighbors, customers, etc.) that filters in and out of it.
*citation needed

jap
Premium Member
join:2003-08-10
038xx

jap to serpico1127

Premium Member

to serpico1127
said by serpico1127 :

If you operate a wireless network in your home or business, you are responsible for the traffic [...] Protect your networks!!
Completely ridiculous and against case law. You'd have to hold thousands of cafes, libraries and schools to the same standard and, regardless of coded law (if there is any) it simply will not happen.

Eschew paranoia.
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080

the movie sucks anyway

save the toilet paper lawsuit for something worth watching.

SixSpeed
join:2001-12-24
USA

SixSpeed

Their website is a disaster

Did anyone visit the US Copyright Corp's web site? Its a disaster, with broken and "go nowhere" links, errant characters in the sites text, non working anchor points and an overall quickly thrown together feel to it.

This is the organization that has all this technological savvy?
page: 1 · 2 · next