dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2010-06-02 12:10:02: After years of hinting at looming wireless data pricing changes, AT&T has finally buckled to recommendations by stock jocks like Sanford Bernstein's Craig Moffett -- and killed their unlimited 3G iPhone pricing plan. ..

prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 10 · 11 · 12 · 13

Z80A
Premium Member
join:2009-11-23

Z80A to ssj4android

Premium Member

to ssj4android

Re: Vote with your wallet people!

Until they follow suit as well.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

What people don't get

Some here are happy and excited at saving $5 and that they don't use near 2 GB but they fail too look at the big picture.

The fact is just 15 months ago just 7% of mobile users used more than 200 GB today it's 30%. In the last 18 months the amount of mobile data used per person each month has risen 3.5 times. So for those of you that think "This doesn't affect me" think again. In less than 5 years 5 GB will be considered average. Enjoy the insanely priced overage fees.

at&t claims only 2% use more than 2 GB? Ok well then why not make the cap 5 GB? Only 2% are going to use that much at the most, right? Are you telling me at&t's network is so shitty that it can't handle 2% of it's users using an extra 3 GB per month?
Nyron
join:2007-10-09
Charleston, WV

Nyron to betam4x

to betam4x

Re: Vote with your wallet people!

I am gone as soon as my contract runs out. I am keeping my plan grandfathered. This sucks. I don't know how many times I have said how much I love my iphone and the service--no more. I was excited to buy the new one this week but ATT has ruined that.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to ssj4android

MVM

to ssj4android
said by ssj4android:

Verizon will follow suite shortly, I'm sure. Sprint or T-Mobile would be a better choice.
At this point. I think that anyone saying any provider won't follow suit is talking out their ass. Which is why its important to always vote with your wallet.

jhdjbjnrjrnr
@spcsdns.net

jhdjbjnrjrnr

Anon

no more att !

no good!! that change sucks!!
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 10 · 11 · 12 · 13