spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2011-01-18 10:14:57: According to a press statement by Sprint the company will be raising the cost of many people's "Everything Data" plans by an additional $10 per month. ..

prev page · 1 · 2

Geminimind
Premium
join:2003-12-20
Sacramento, CA

no limit

They are doing it because they don't want to have a limit on data. Plan still cheaper than others. At least I feel like everyone else has to pay ten bucks now HA.

starcaptor

join:2000-08-19
East Northport, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

what about SERO premium?

Im one of the people still on an old school SERO $30 plan (touch pro 2)...this begs the question..

If you upgrade to say...an android non-4g phone (example, the samsung transform), you will be paying $10 extra cause its not one of the windows mobile phones...will you have to pay $10 smartphone fee on top of that $10? So will the phone cost $50 a month versus $40 on SERO premium?

Basically, are we stuck paying $50 a month for any android phones at all now on SERO premium? Might we might as well go to a 4g phone?

natter

join:2000-12-18
Littleton, CO

out of contract?

So, when sprint decided to remove the multiple line employee discounts (past 2) we had a chance to get out of our contracts. Is this true for this since this isn't in our contract?
bbtech6650
Premium
join:2004-10-28
Pittsburgh, PA

What about iden?

So, what if I have an iden smart phone? Will they subtract $10/mo. from my bill for my slower than dial-up speeds?