spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2011-04-13 12:38:00: Last month we noted that we've set some money aside that we're eager to give back to the Broadband Reports community. Specifically, we're looking to pay users to craft content focused on broadband-related topics. ..

MIABye
Premium
join:2001-10-28
united state

Short Story

I was unable to get the iPad app for Time Warner to work despite the fact I have full basic cable and Road Runner service. A few calls to Time Warner, and someone was able to figure out the problem. I get my cable TV through a package deal with my apartment complex, and the TV service doesn't show up on my bill because they have a deal with apartment management. For now, anyone who gets TV service as part of the apartment lease will not be able to get the iPad app to work because of that. I don't know if it's new worthy, but I thought it is worth mentioning.
--
MacBook Pro 2.6 Ghz (Snow Leopard/Windows XP) - iPad 16 Gig Wifi only (1st Gen) - iPhone 4 (ATT) 32 Gig

Couch Potato
What?
Premium
join:2004-08-29
Troutman, NC

Netflix Watch Instantly device limit increase

Click for full size
I've not seen this posted here or anywhere on google, but I was activating another device on my account today and saw that there's now a 50 device limit, instead of the former limit of 6.