dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2012-01-06 10:38:02: Some companies (like Time Warner Cable) don't see significant competitive pressure from FiOS or U-Verse -- and with slow DSL as their only competitive threat, have been somewhat glacial in getting faster DOCSIS 3.0 speeds deployed. ..

prev · 1 · 2 · 3
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to ronus

Premium Member

to ronus

Re: Comcast DOCSIS 3.0 Complete?

Your response here isn't valid.. you're completely taking out one person (the guy I replied to) and laying the burden on me.

SOME of us enjoy having conversations with people that post something of substance - even when we disagree. However, the post *I* responded to is exactly what you're asking ME to answer to.

The poster that I replied to was in fact being shallow by all definition. He has nothing valid to respond with so he goes for a completely un-founded reply and accuses the poster for having some sort of financial or special interest in the point of topic. It is FAR more common for trolls around here to bash people who actually are in agreement with the viewpoint of the "big evil corporation" by accusing them (note, "accusing") them of being a sock holder, a corporate mouthpiece, etc. (those labels are plentiful around here)

That attack on posters is in-fact trolling and VERY common around this site.

Yet, I call that person shallow for having no substance to his post, accusation, and attack and it's ME you want to explain myself?

No.
SteveEFX2012
join:2012-02-14
Santa Fe, NM

SteveEFX2012 to Hstanford1

to Hstanford1

Re: D2 issues

Santa Fe NewMexico now finally updated to D3 as of this morning at 2:30am woo hoo

DiffProbe beta release. October 2009. Build 1002.
Shaper Detection Module.

Connected to server 83.212.4.36.

Estimating capacity:
Upstream: 4783 Kbps.
Downstream: 86921 Kbps.

The measurement will take upto 3.0 minutes. Please wait.

Checking for traffic shapers:

Upstream: Burst size: 3751-3899 KB;
Shaping rate: 709 Kbps.

Downstream: Burst size: 4640-7620 KB;
Shaping rate: 39872 Kbps.

»results.speedtest.comcas ··· 2592.png
prev · 1 · 2 · 3