spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2012-02-02 10:46:50: With ISPs so relentlessly eager to move from flat rate to usage-based billing, you would think that they would have made sure they had the technical skills to do so first. Again and again however we've noted how U.S. ..

prev page · 1 · 2
JAQUEBAUER

join:2007-09-20
Fort Lauderdale, FL

ATT DSL usage meters

The idiots at ATT developed a page where the user can look at his current and past history of useage. The problem is the calander selection for dates to report is last years dates-2011.

I have so far paid over $ 150.00 in overage fees on our fastaccess DSL for the last 6 months. I would be raising hell thru our public service commission, but my wife works for ATT and she is worried about retributions and getting fired. She has 31 years invested and it would be hell if they trumped up some company policy broken charge against her. Its a terrible company to work for.

The report is located thru here;
»www.att.com/esupport/internet/us···pTlGjQoE

mod_wastrel
iamwhatiam

join:2008-03-28
kudos:1

Design failure? or failure by design?

UBB is a solution in search of a problem. The ISPs are so caught up in their wet dream for UBB that they can't think straight (not that I'm saying they ever have [been thinking straight]).
--
"Sorry for not responding to your post, but either I haven't seen it yet, or what you said was so devoid of substance that I found it utterly uninteresting."