spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2012-06-06 12:10:57: AT&T has started offering U-Verse triple play users a new service that purports to help consumers better understand their bill by presenting it in personalized, video form. ..

Sithdom

@pagenet.com

Perhaps you feel you have been treated unfairly?!!?!?

Pray that I do not alter the terms further.

jjoshua
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ
kudos:3

The wrong focus

Just like they introduced a "billing meter" to legitimize metered billing, they now legitimize incomprehensible bills by introducing videos on how to read your bill.

What a joke.

jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR

No AT&T here

No AT&T here there for no uverse. I think cox is better anyways.

Mr Juice

join:2012-06-06

Would be helpfull, if it were available in my area.

U-Verse hasn't been available where I live for 2-3 years. I've constantly been told that it'll be available in 6 months..
Either way, this seems like a somewhat good way to hide fees from customers.

HaloFans

join:2006-12-18

In other words, they are propaganda videos.

Instead of complaining, sit down and turn off your brain to let AT&T feed you information how billing works.

These fees justify your bill.

Customers cannot complain.

Shut up, bend over and scream.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4

OUCH!

hd technology fee
reg recovery fee

i saw $18 in PURE PROFIT bullshit fees!
paperless billing????? not in this lifetime[or any other]
-
Geez T, at least give your subs some lube.

Expand your moderator at work

owahFai7co5e

join:2010-05-31
Cleveland, OH
reply to HaloFans

Re: In other words, they are propaganda videos.

said by HaloFans:

Shut up, bend over and scream.

AT&T would like to correct you:

Shut up, bend over and moan with "enormous satisfaction".

Mr Juice

join:2012-06-06
reply to HaloFans

AT&T has honestly the worse customer service I've ever encountered. Why do I not have the right to complain?
I had to deal with AT&T DSL since 2006, because that was all that was available at the time. I'm not complaining about U-Verse not being available, because I have TWC as an ISP and TV provider instead.

Anyways, back on topic: It seems to me that this isn't such a bad idea on AT&T's part. Sort of "Sugar coat" the fees and everything else. Make it look pretty to those who just pay their bill without questioning why they're charged so much.

PToN
Premium
join:2001-10-04
Houston, TX

If...

You need a video to explain what you should pay for, i think that the "it" is not worth your money...

If you have a monthly bill for TV and Internet and each cost $100 and $40 respectively, your bill should always be $140 + taxes and "fees". There should be no partial bill from this month roll into the the next month. This is what causes all confusions...

Plus i have a friend that signed up with Uverse internet 6 months ago and he is still to receive a bill... My other friend had the same thing happen with his Uverse TV (he paid for the internet only), but lost it once he moved.

ConstantineM

join:2011-09-02
San Jose, CA

partial month charges: "only the services that you use&

I love how they describe the partial month charges: you are only being charged for the service that you use! As if the mere not using the service would let you get away from being charged! What a bunch of brainwashing techniques!