spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2012-11-24 16:22:13: Everyone here at Broadband Reports gives thanks for the community members and volunteers who make this website unique and useful, and we wish you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Front page news will return Monday, November 26. ..

page: 1 · 2 · next

Kommie
Premium
join:2003-05-13
united state
kudos:3

2 recommendations

Walmart Strike and Thanksgiving Opening!

Lets let people have a day off for Thanksgiving by letting Walmart know that we will not shop today or tomorrow.

»www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2···066.html

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

1 edit

8 recommendations

Re: Walmart Strike and Thanksgiving Opening!

I never got why these whiners are complaining. Perhaps they should be thankful they have jobs, which for quite a few of them, seem to cover the costs of those green shirts, protest signs, computers and Internet access.

Lots of people work on Turkey Day:

Soldiers
Cops
Firefighters
Paramedics
Doctors
Nurses
Hospital staff
Train Engineers
Bus Drivers
Delivery people
Restaurant workers
Grocery store workers

So if these people don't want to be bothered to work on Turkey Day, they can quit and make room for people who want to do so.

And besides, stores like Walmart, Target and Sears would not be open on Turkey Day if not for people wanting to shop on Turkey Day. Perhaps these strikers should be picketing the shoppers' homes instead.
--
USA 2012 - the mooches won.

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY

2 recommendations

said by pnh102:

I never got why these whiners are complaining. Perhaps they should be thankful they have jobs, which for quite a few of them, seem to cover the costs of those green shirts, protest signs, computers and Internet access.

Lots of people work on Turkey Day:

Soldiers
Cops
Firefighters
Paramedics
Doctors
Nurses
Hospital staff
Train Engineers
Bus Drivers
Delivery people
Restaurant workers
Grocery store workers

So if these people don't want to be bothered to work on Turkey Day, they can quit and make room for people who want to do so.

And besides, stores like Walmart, Target and Sears would not be open on Turkey Day if not for people wanting to shop on Turkey Day. Perhaps these strikers should be picketing the shoppers' homes instead.

There's no pressing need for retail stores to be open. What happened the to the days when EVERYTHING was closed on major holidays? Guess what, people survived. There's no reason for this except the almighty buck. And people who shop on holidays like this are stupid to encourage it.

Maybe Walmart employees would like the day off to be with their families, ever think of that? Walmart (and other retailers) aren't going to go broke by any means.

And bus/train services are cut WAY back on major holidays, so they don't really belong on your list. Grocery store workers fall into the same catagory as Walmart workers, no need for those stores to be open. If you can't get your shit together by the day before (like we always used to), too bad.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy YOUR day home with YOUR family.
--
The Alien in the White House

19,994 DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

said by La Luna:

There's no pressing need for retail stores to be open. What happened the to the days when EVERYTHING was closed on major holidays? Guess what, people survived. There's no reason for this except the almighty buck. And people who shop on holidays like this are stupid to encourage it.

You could make the same argument about the people who work the Westminster Dog Show, football players, the people who work the various parades that happen on this day too, as well as all the other people who work today to furnish everyone else with all this entertainment. But yet, they still show up to fulfill the employment obligations that they chose to take on.
said by La Luna:

Maybe Walmart employees would like the day off to be with their families, ever think of that? Walmart (and other retailers) aren't going to go broke by any means.

We all have to live in a world where we don't get things that we want. Sure, it sucks, but in a day and age where jobs are getting more and more scarce, perhaps this isn't the best way to show that disagreement.
--
lv66vette

join:2004-07-01
Miami, FL

1 recommendation

Must be a corporate Republican.

Kommie
Premium
united state
said by pnh102:

Soldiers
Cops
Firefighters
Paramedics
Doctors
Nurses
Hospital staff
Train Engineers
Bus Drivers
Delivery people
Restaurant workers
Grocery store workers

I wouldn't call Soldiers "Workers"

Cops,Firefighters,Paramedics, and Doctors are emergency workers and usually get compensated in other days.

So do most Hospital Staff.

Train Engineers also get compensated in other ways.

Delivery People -->USPS is closed ,so is UPS, not sure about FedEx as they have no union.

Restaurant Workers- Recent Development, everything used to be closed on Thanksgiving due to Blue Laws.

Grocery--> Same as above.

Also the people probably taking the shifts during thanksgiving are the ones barley making ends meet on 9/hr.

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

said by Kommie:

Cops,Firefighters,Paramedics, and Doctors are emergency workers and usually get compensated in other days.

So do most Hospital Staff.

Train Engineers also get compensated in other ways.

So do Walmart workers and others who work on holidays. No one is expecting them to work 24/7/365. Ironically, many retail employers are slashing hours for people so these people will get more free time off than they wished.
said by Kommie:

Delivery People -->USPS is closed ,so is UPS, not sure about FedEx as they have no union.

I know a few truck drivers who are making deliveries today. They fall into this category.
said by Kommie:

Restaurant Workers- Recent Development, everything used to be closed on Thanksgiving due to Blue Laws.

Grocery--> Same as above.

Blue Laws were rooted in Christianity. Wouldn't you have a problem if government decided to reapply this reasoning to bring these laws back?
--

Kommie
Premium
united state

Walmart workers get straight pay for working today, and some are forced on the shift by taking a normal day away and putting them in on the thanksgiving shift.

Those emergency service workers you mentioned proboly all have unions. Train Engineers like those on Amtrak are Federal Workers and have the day made up as a comp day for vacation.

Those truck drivers, who do they work for ? Subcontracted?

When we had the Blue Laws, everything was closed on Saturday and Sunday(Plus Holidays), I think it was a lot healthier for the populace

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

1 recommendation

said by Kommie:

Walmart workers get straight pay for working today, and some are forced on the shift by taking a normal day away and putting them in on the thanksgiving shift.

So? Jobs are a bit scarce these days. Would these people prefer to be unemployed? When you work part time, of course you will make only regular pay unless you hit 40 hours a week. This has been basic US labor law for at least what, 70 years now?

We'd all love to make a six figure salary but at the end of the day we are paid what our employers think we are worth.
said by Kommie:

Those emergency service workers you mentioned proboly all have unions. Train Engineers like those on Amtrak are Federal Workers and have the day made up as a comp day for vacation.

Lol unions... Given what they have done to companies like GM, Chrysler, and Hostess, as well as industries like US manufacturing, textile, steel and many others, perhaps Walmart management thinks it might be a good idea to avoid them.
--
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2

quote:
So? Jobs are a bit scarce these days. Would these people prefer to be unemployed?

Sorry but being subjected to abuse as opposed to being fired is not a valid choice. People deserve to have a livable work environment.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19

said by CXM_Splicer:

quote:
So? Jobs are a bit scarce these days. Would these people prefer to be unemployed?

Sorry but being subjected to abuse as opposed to being fired is not a valid choice. People deserve to have a livable work environment.

Absolutely. America needs a stronger labor law, something most of Canada has. Walmart didn't last very long in Quebec.

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

said by DataRiker:

Absolutely. America needs a stronger labor law ...

China agrees with you too.
--
chgo_man99

join:2010-01-01
San Jose, CA

Some people think I am blessed, because I only work 13.5 hours on 3 days on weekend nights and then get 4 days off. They don't understand working nights for long hours is hard and when you take those days off you don't get those days full because you're used to sleep in late. I start before midnight and end at noon, so the earliest hours I feel ready to go is 7am. Yes, sometimes I can adjust and get up earlier but not often. I would rather work 5 days a week and get 2 days off on weekend.

My vacation days are adjusted from 2 weeks to 1 week for this schedule. I think its the same everywhere.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1

2 edits
Pulling out of this discussion. Enough said.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

1 recommendation

The solution is simple, and doesn't need to be based on Blue laws.

The answer is to merely legislate that non-essential industries have to pay 3x+ normal wages on certain national holidays.

Problem solved. Fast food joints, Gas stations, and other retail/service type stores would close on those days, rather then pay the employees a fair wage to compensate them for their sacrifice.

Everybody happy. Holidays, and no lost sales--- they'd get them all the next day.

Simple-- Pro-family, pro-worker. This is why it will never happen.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

1 recommendation

said by KrK:

The solution is simple, and doesn't need to be based on Blue laws.

The answer is to merely legislate that non-essential industries have to pay 3x+ normal wages on certain national holidays.

Ironically what you describe are just Blue Laws in another form.

Who gets to decide what industries are "essential" or not? And what about the workers in these "non-essential" industries who are in a position of being able to make some extra money working on the holidays and now won't be able to? Why should they get screwed?
--

HotRodFoto
Premium
join:2003-04-19
Denver, CO
Actually Walmart does not pay it's employees Holiday pay. just a FYI »walmartsucksorg.blogspot.com/200···art.html
--
Capturing the images of Colorado
»jdebordphoto.com

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA

1 edit
Pulling out of this discussion.
Austinloop

join:2001-08-19
Austin, TX
"I wouldn't call Soldiers "Workers""

Please enlighten us as to what you would call Soldiers (or any other military person)?

I guess changing out a jet engine, fueling air craft, maintaining vehicles is just recreation, right?

In which branch did you serve and for how long?

Kommie
Premium
united state

Soldiers are Soldiers and I am PROUD to say I didn't serve in any branch.
Austinloop

join:2001-08-19
Austin, TX

1 recommendation

Why am I not surprised?
CXM_Splicer
Premium
NYC

1 recommendation

Soldiers used to be soldiers when they actually fought to protect the country and our freedom. Now, they are a private group of mercenaries doing the bidding of an imperialistic government.

My brother was duped into joining the Army and did 2 1/2 tours in Dessert Storm (was not allowed to leave at the end of his 2nd tour)... all he has to show for it now is Gulf War sickness.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

Welcome to the Army. One reason I steer clear from there, along with everyone else.

I remember when I found out my rate was overmanned in the Navy (IT), so I couldn't re-enlist. The Army recruiter said "We might be able to get you in!"

I replied "I doubt you have a security clearance high enough".
--
Bresnan 30M/5M | CenturyLink 5M/896K
MyWS[PnmIIX3@3.2G,8G RAM,500G+1.5T+2T HDDs,Win7]
WifeWS[A64@2G,2G RAM,120G HDD,Win7]
Router[2xP3@1G,2G RAM,18G HDD,Allied Telesyn AT2560FX,2xDigital DE504,Sun X1034A,2xSun X4444A,SMC 8432BTA,Gentoo]

trparky
Apple... YUM
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-24
Cleveland, OH
Not only that but many of our soldiers are still being shot at as I type this in a certain Middle Eastern hellhole that will go unmentioned.

But no, when it comes to their holidays we must honor them or God help us. But they don't honor ours. Bullshit I tell you, bullshit.
--
Tom
Boycott AT&T uVerse! | Tom's Android Blog | AOKP (The Android Open Kang Project)
Groggy Greg

join:2006-04-08
Astoria, NY

1 recommendation

said by trparky:

Not only that but many of our soldiers are still being shot at as I type this in a certain Middle Eastern hellhole that will go unmentioned.

If you mean Afghanistan, it's not in the Middle East. This error doesn't negate your point, but the typical American supposedly has poor knowledge of geography, so I figure it's worth correcting.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by Groggy Greg:

said by trparky:

If you mean Afghanistan, it's not in the Middle East. This error doesn't negate your point, but the typical American supposedly has poor knowledge of geography, so I figure it's worth correcting.

That all depends. It isn't as straight forward as you are making it out.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Middle_East
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.
CXM_Splicer
Premium
NYC
said by pnh102:

In case you missed it, that is exactly what Kommie was doing... picketing the shoppers via a virtual picket line. Count me in

pnh102
Premium
Mount Airy, MD

1 recommendation

said by CXM_Splicer:

said by pnh102:

In case you missed it, that is exactly what Kommie was doing... picketing the shoppers via a virtual picket line. Count me in

Well I just got done screwing the country. We crossed the virtual picket line and did all our Christmas shopping online.
--

battleop

join:2005-09-28

1 recommendation

Network Administrators.... I've spent most of my "Day off" dealing with a customer who is an absolute jerk today. He can't believe that we're not running a 100% full staff on a Holiday...
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

Scatcatpdx
Fur It Up

join:2007-06-22
Portland, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
For years the Unions have been harassing Walmart preventing them form building new stores,like my neighborhood. This has nothing to do with welfare of workers just trying to get more warm bodies too line the union 's pockets. Yes they Walmart workers could walk off and join the former Hostess Workers in the Unemployment line.

Let there unions pansies work as a contractor as I do, A day off like today means I do not get paid.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19

said by Scatcatpdx:

For years the Unions have been harassing Walmart preventing them form building new stores

Nobody harasses Walmart, that is an absolute absurdity.

I take it you prefer taxes to pay Walmart workers wages instead of Walmart paying a livable wage.

There is nothing wrong with workers organizing, it is an essentially part to any free market.

And I gladly pay my union dues, as its the better of two evils. Much better.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Same thing is starting to happen on Christmas. More and more establishments staying open, meaning people have to work and miss the important family holidays.

First, they call for volunteers. After that it becomes mandatory.

The Holidays are fast becoming just like any other day of the year for many people--- and this will grow.

I think people would be perfectly happy in not shopping ON Thanksgiving day itself, but waiting till Friday.... all the stores have to do is not open. Instead they open with their mega sales to basically lure people in who otherwise would have stayed home digesting turkey.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

•••
Expand your moderator at work

HD_Ride
Premium
join:2000-10-18
Jerseyastan
said by Kommie:

Lets let people have a day off for Thanksgiving by letting Walmart know that we will not shop today or tomorrow.

»www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2···066.html

WallyWorld LOL, here you go... after you can't watch anymore FF to the 12:20 mark

••••••••
biochemistry
Premium
join:2003-05-09
You look a lot like the new guy on Last Man Standing and you sound like him, too.
Secyurityet
Premium
join:2012-01-07
untied state

1 recommendation

Thankful for...

...just about everything.

Here's hoping you and yours have a blessed, safe, and happy Thanksgiving.

Rogue Wolf
Mourns the Loss of lilhurricane

join:2003-08-12
Troy, NY

Remember!

You don't have to be American to find something to be thankful for today... and you don't have to be thankful only one day out of the year!
--
I may have been born yesterday, but I've spent all afternoon downtown.

FFH5
Premium
Tavistock NJ

Re: Remember!

Happy Thanksgiving to the BBR denizens:
»www.jibjab.com/view/kL1WxZUaRgyTYjxMRHwGdw

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Just got the iPad Mini

Just picked up an iPad Mini at Verizon Wireless yesterday and I used their installment plan to pay for it. I had to put it on a new line of service on my ShareEverything plan because they told me that I could not put it on the line that is occupied with the MiFi since that is under contract and it has to do with the agreement with Apple.

Oh Well, another $10 per month on my Verizon bill. Just need to get a case and have a screen protector put on at Best Buy when finances allow. I'll pay Best Buy Geek Squad to put a screen protector on as it is cheap insurance because I tend to mess them up.

Pretty impressive device although the display is not as clear as it's full sized cousin the iPad 3.

I'll be eligible for an upgrade on my iPhone 4 next week so I am planning on buying the iPhone 5 either next week if I can bill it to the account or when I get paid next month. I already bought my OtterBox for the new phone.

•••••••

gjrhine

join:2001-12-12
Pawleys Island, SC

Thankful

for the Roku FB page today with $25 discount on the Roku 2 XS Streaming Player.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ

1 edit

Happy Turkey Day

Hope everyone has a great day
firedrakes

join:2009-01-29
Arcadia, FL

Re: Happy Turkey

anyhow ever have a happy day today

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice

1 recommendation

Happy thanksgiving from AT&T direct

we in the forum wish you a happy thanksgiving.

As far as who is on, I am off till monday and so is MarkM See Profile however I believe there may be others lurking and posting from the uverse side. Not sure on their scheduling as I don't control them. You can also email the uverse guys directly at uversecare@att.com as always.

Have a happy holiday and see you guys next week.

Thanks
David
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!
Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

1 recommendation

Made In China

Are you guys going to start shopping American? It be nice to do some homework and check out what's made here (not very much) but every little bit helps.

You can check here: »www.madeinusa.com/

Let's stop sending all of our jobs overseas this Friday..

-Rob

•••••••••

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Mom just pulled the turkey out of the oven.

Mom just pulled the turkey out of the oven. She said she would pay extra to get one without the guts stuffed inside. Removing and discarding the guts is the nastiest part of thanksgiving. Bought the Turkey on Monday at Big Y and thawed it in the fridge until we cooked it today.

Looking forward to a nice dinner. Usually we spend Thanksgiving with grandma but the inspection sticker on my car ran out and I cannot afford to get it fixed so I have to take the bus. I could take the train to Grandma's house but I have no transportation once I get there (as Biddeford, ME has useless public transportation) and there is a shortage of rental cars with the fleets taking a bath in floodwaters courtesy of Sandy. And I have a cat, which means that you cannot take them on public transportation.

Scatcatpdx
Fur It Up

join:2007-06-22
Portland, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

Smoker runnign Hot

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Re: Smoker runnign Hot

I have a propane smoker.

I just used my Kenmore electric range that I bought earlier this year to cook my turkey. It did not scorch the bird like that piece of junk landlord provided stove.

I have to learn how to use it. I'll probably practice on a few roasting chickens as I am new to smoking food. I have had smoked food back in the midwest, just never smoked food myself.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
we just roasted in a black roasting pan in the gas oven. Nothing at all can beat the results of the porcelain coated black roasting pans.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Carriage dispute

I am thankful for the fact I have Comcast for cable TV as Charter (who serves some of the neighboring communities) is in a carriage dispute with WWLP (who is my favorite TV station with the best local newscasts in my opinion). Maybe Comcast never gets into disputes with NBC stations since Comcast is a majority owner of NBC-Universal. Tomorrow is the deadline that WWLP and Charter have to resolve the dispute or they will no longer be on Charter's cable system.

Can't miss the evening news and Wheel of Fortune. Comcast seems to never get into carriage disputes with programming providers, they just give in and raise our cable rates.

Watching Wheel Of Fortune right now. No carriage dispute here.

CaptainRR
Premium
join:2006-04-21
Blue Rock, OH

Re: Carriage dispute

I have DirecTV but never worry about carriage disputes. If they happen I don't notice them anything local I do over the air for the picture quality.

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs

2 recommendations

Philadelphia, Pa to Midlothian, VA back to Philly...

In one day! What was I thinking?

My cousin who lives in Midlothian, VA asked me to come down for Thanksgiving. I have business tomorrow and I couldn't stay over, but I had promised her I would come, so I decided to make the round trip trek in one day.

The traffic down was BRUTAL. Especially south of DC. The ride down was close to 5 hours with traffic.

The ride was worth it. I hadn't seen her 2 adult sons in almost a decade. We keep in touch online but it's not the same. Her one son drove up from Florida. All 4 of us picked up like it was yesterday. Talking, busting balls, and just havin good conversation.

Made the return trip (actually to Garnet Valley, PA in the Philly 'burbs) in 3 hours 34 min. Not to shabby.

Most of all, I got to be with some family I hadn't seen in a long time. I'm tired, and a little sore, but all in all it was worth the effort to go & I made it home in one piece

So for Thanksgiving, I'm thanking God for giving me nudge to entertain the notion of driving 8 hours round trip to spend 2 hours with family.

It's something I wouldn't have done in my earlier years....
--
Petty people are disproportionally corrupted by petty power

FFH5
Premium
Tavistock NJ

Turkey Testicle Festival

Did your town have a festival like this:
»www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/23/hu···+Text%29

Hundreds of people have sampled an unusual local delicacy this Thanksgiving: deep-fried turkey testicles.

Pub owner Jeff Lovell says the breaded morsels taste best with ranch dressing or Tabasco sauce.

This particular part of the turkey didn't appear at our Thanksgiving repast.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Best Buy ain't going to fail anytime soon

At the Holyoke Mall (Holyoke, MA) on Black Friday and there are so many customers in the store right now. I had to wait a good 10-15 minutes in line to buy a case for my new iPad mini. The mall is so busy right now that there are virtually no parking spaces. I took the bus myself (car is legally inoperable due to inspection issues).

Hopefully Best Buy will be around for years to come. I buy 95 percent of my gadgets at Best Buy.

Getting a table in the food court was a gamble. I found a two seater (for me and mother) and held it while she got our food at Wendy's. Then I went to the VZW store and there were plenty of staff there. The mall is packed right now.

Now I can say I was at the mall on Black Friday.

Duramax08
To The Moon
Premium
join:2008-08-03
San Antonio, TX

Might get a early christmas gift

Finally going to go look at dodge challengers, hopefully they can make a good deal since its the holidays. Will post pics if we get it
--
»mc-buildville.enjin.com/

•••••

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Explosion in Downtown Springfield (MA)

Building explodes due to gas leak in downtown Springfield, MA and I felt it five miles away in the Indian Orchard subdivision all the way on the other end of town.

22 News (WWLP-TV) basically devoting their entire evening newscast to the developing situation.
CXM_Splicer
Premium
NYC

Re: Explosion in Downtown Springfield (MA)

Developing?? BOOM, situation over.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA

Re: Explosion in Downtown Springfield (MA)

Riding home on the bus at 4:43 pm and I saw a Columbia gas crew on Bay Street in the Mason Square neighborhood on a Saturday night with the road dug up. Probably another gas leak as they only do emergency work on the nights/weekends.

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

1 recommendation

Mad About You - Giblets For Murray

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAeyzkNn···=related

ARGONAUT
Have a nice day.
Premium
join:2006-01-24
New Albany, IN

Enjoy.

--
Math You Do As a Republican to Make Yourself Feel Better.

FFH5
Premium
Tavistock NJ

Larry Hagman R.I.P.

Larry Hagman, star of Dallas, I Dream of Jeannie, died from throat cancer.
»www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne···ead.html
»www.imdb.com/name/nm0001306/

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fzp7_HIR00

--

chip89
Premium
join:2012-07-05
Independence, OH

Winter

So it is snow right now where I live as I type this
Sukunai
Premium
join:2008-05-07
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

Re: Winter

We got snow here in town finally.

Only worth mentioning as I am in Canada after all, and it is insane that it is almost end of November and the season's total snow fall here in my home town would need to be measured with milimeters not centimeters if you wanted to get past single digits.

I do NOT want to be explaining to my grand kids how once upon a time their grand parents actually got cold this time of year.

I don't care if Florida is above water or not, but they can keep being labeled the 'tropics' as I do not wish the distinction.