spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2013-02-02 11:32:10: Please stay in the comment section below until authorized personnel give you the green light to leave. . ..

prev page · 1 · 2

chip89
Premium
join:2012-07-05
Independence, OH
reply to FFH5

Re: Comcast dropping Powerboost with some speed increases

I hope I still have my PowerBoost along with Cox's new speed increases.

chip89
Premium
Independence, OH
reply to IowaCowboy

Re: Just bought a Nintendo 3DS yesterday

Good for you I have the 3ds but thanks to my Xbox360 and my iPhone it's not being used.

chip89
Premium
Independence, OH
reply to diablo1892
I play my xbox360 daily for a few hours a day you don't want to play in a dark room and if your eyes start to hurt you need to stop playing

Madtown
Premium
join:2008-04-26
Madera, CA
reply to chip89

Re: Comcast dropping Powerboost with some speed increases

I sure hope it hits here in California. I don't mind if they drop PB, it only in effect for about 10 or 20 seconds anyways, after that it goes to the sustain speed of 15 mbps anyways.

linicx
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2002-12-03
United State
Reviews:
·TracFone Wireless
·CenturyLink
reply to diablo1892

Re: Just bought a Nintendo 3DS yesterday

I did not *see* where you mentioned CPR. You're extremely lucky big brother was at home and knew how to administer it. Of course your family did not lie. And it does not surprise me that it took an ambulance 45 minutes to arrive at your house because I live in rural America, too. I've observed seizures in people that were triggered by various events.

Your parents were terrified ;of that I am sure as lost a child. I had a dog that had the Petit Mal type seizures for years. I felt so helpless when it happened.

I am very glad you are alive to explain it to other. It never occurred to me the pretty flashing lights I loved as a kid, and used as a landmark as an adult could cause so many unexpected consequences such as seizures.
--
Mac: No windows, No Gates, Apple inside
Expand your moderator at work

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to FFH5

Re: Go SF

Tri

@charter.com

Super Bowl Blackout

I give a lot to the actual workers of the the game but if you can't keep the lights on for the so called biggest game of the the year what is next? Sure fiber in every state (that works and is affordable) haha.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Westofhere

Re: Go Ravens!

the partial power failure might offset this game a bit.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Super Bowl power outage

Power is out at the Superdome, why did they have to suspend play as the lighting is more than adequate to play football. I've been to high school football games with less lighting as budget strapped school districts have to reduce the wattage of the bulbs to contain costs.

chip89
Premium
Independence, OH

Super Bowl

The Super Bowl has lost power!

»news.yahoo.com/lights-power-outa···nfl.html

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN
Power malfunction.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Westofhere

Ratbirds win 34-31. Game goes down to last minute. It has been an especially good post season this year. Lots of very close games.

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN
said by FFH5:

Ratbirds win 34-31. Game goes down to last minute. It has been an especially good post season this year. Lots of very close games.

Yes it has! Good game.
--
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant. Nixon

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to IowaCowboy

Re: Super Bowl power outage

Players can't see the clock

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
They did mention its happen a few times in the past (but not the big game of the year)

rradina

join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO
reply to Happydude32

Well I must admit I now believe Flacco is a great QB. The guy deserves the MVP and the Ravens deserve the W. He just doesn't make many mistakes. Although when he audibled a throw option in the fourth quarter when it was 3rd and 1, Boldin saved his bacon. Although the throw was perfect, Boldin made an absolutely stunning catch despite Rodger's hand in the middle of his chest!

Congratulations Ravens fans.