spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2013-02-12 15:51:41: Responding to all the attention being given to Google Fiber, Gigabit Squared, and the FCC's rather hollow recent 1 Gbps challenge," Verizon's top policy man Link Hoewing proclaims that Verizon is ready and willing to offer 1 Gbps connections -- as so.. ..

prev page · 1 · 2

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA

I think most would be just happy with a solid fiber

connection to start with.

We have many that can barely get any broadband period....

mig288
Premium
join:2002-07-13
Cherry Hill, NJ

Bring on the 1Gbps Verizon!

I would gladly pay $70 to Verizon for 1Gbps connection. Bring it on...

That's a bargain!

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

liars

Theres no "DEMAND" For this type of service BS i pay Cox Communications $70 Per month for 46/10 Offer me 1GIG download and NO CAPS for $70 per month like Google does. i would say Goodbye to COX.

Google get your a$$ to my CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verizon is lying no DEMAND Thanks for the Laugh.
--
Holocaust survivors and their family's fill this out.
»online.ushmm.org/registry/update···form.php
Androidian

join:2012-12-14
Purcellville, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast

I'll settle for FIOS.

Verizon should consider deploying the product they already have. Until they do this, anything else they have to say about providing quality Internet connections to customers is hardly believable.
--
The only difference between Bush and Obama is the group they're wasting our taxpayer money on. It's time to elect responsible legislators.
prisaz

join:2008-08-11
Germantown, MD

Yea Right!

I live in Montgomery County Maryland, and can't get GPON. Blow smoke up somewhere else!
hardstyler

join:2013-02-17
italy

IMPRESSIVE!!!

Only 70$/month for a gigabit????

Come to Italy!!!!! You have a 100 Mb/s for ONLY 75 EUROs!!!!! not dollars!!!!! And is 100/10 internet only!!!!! no TV, music, films in streaming....nothing of it, only adsl!!! Ok it's also Fastweb in Italy that gives 100 Mb/s for 30 Euros but in what city?? too low cities in the country and only in some city zones!!!