dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2013-05-21 18:55:42: • Americans hate their internet service providers like they hate airlines [examiner.com] • US Still Suffers Broadband Divide [lightreading.com] • Ericsson Integrates Wi-Fi With Cellular [lightreading. ..

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

XBox One

EA stuff looked pretty good but it will be a cold day in hell before I buy any EA title again.
Ostracus
join:2011-09-05
Henderson, KY

Ostracus

Gameshow: The Hating Game.

So for those who don't do a lot of flying, whom can one compare ISPs to?

Bootes
Premium Member
join:2005-01-28
New York, NY

Bootes

Premium Member

Parking ticket authorities.

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
·Consolidated Com..
·Republic Wireless
·Hollis Hosting

tschmidt to Ostracus

MVM

to Ostracus

Customer Satisfaction

I must be an anomaly. 6-months ago I switched to a CLEC for phone and DSL and have been very happy.

However: even before that with FairPoint and before that Verizon I was happy with DSL service - except for the speed.

I think a lot of the frustration with broadband ISPs is they want to use broadband to sell customers other services rather then focus on delivering the bits. That coupled with the fact that in most regions little competition exists so providers do not have much incentive to improve customer satisfaction.

/tom
Kamus
join:2011-01-27
El Paso, TX

Kamus to skeechan

to skeechan

Re: XBox One

said by skeechan:

EA stuff looked pretty good but it will be a cold day in hell before I buy any EA title again.

I was very underwhelmed. I thought the quality of the games didn't look that much better than a lot of games out there these days.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

You didn't see the difference between MW3 and Ghosts? I certainly did.