dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2013-09-18 07:36:54: • Chicago releases tech plan - wants to be the Seoul of North America [chicagobusiness.com] • Obama administration urges FCC to require carriers to unlock mobile devices [washingtonpost. ..

Rekrul
join:2007-04-21
Milford, CT

Rekrul

Internet Sales Tax Debate Gets Rebooted in House

They frame this as a way to boost state revenue, but a couple years down the road, those same states will be broke again and looking for something else to tax.

linicx
Caveat Emptor
Premium Member
join:2002-12-03
United State

linicx

Premium Member

LinkedIn is a joke

Maybe once upon a time it was a legit service, but, that was long ago. Now it a host to hackers. India spammers hack US servers, create phony accounts and resend through LinkedIn.

LinkedIn defends it with the oldest con in the world. "They say they know you." I finally contacted LinkedIn in Norway or Sweden to stop the piles of s**t they were flooding me with every day.

One of the LinkedIn spammers hacked the servers of a small company in Wisconsin. When I contacted the company they were shocked! Hopefully the tightened up the servers. These India spammers did the same to small companies in Indiana and Ohio.

LinkedIn needs to be investigated for the illegal activity. It is all coming through the same large India provider. They need to give up the names of every spammer they support.

I have never received spam from any legitimate LinkedIn member. It is always from the spammers who use the India ISP.