I am in your nightmares.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-12
Berwyn, IL

AnArky to Ranma

Premium Member

to Ranma

Re: Cool features with the 5260 and Enternet 1.5a

Its not available yet that I know of. I looked after your post too. I even gave a couple copies to the two techs they rolled to my house in thee last month to troubleshoot my problems. I bought they software for like 25-30 dollars to see if it might fix the problems - was having for the past 2-3 months. It is more stable and less of a resource hog and more compatible with ME and 2K. Well I didn,t buy it at least. I expensed it back on my Ameritech Credit Card as they pay home phone bill as well for work purposes.
I bought version 1.5 in February and got the free upgrade to 1.5a in the first week of May.

He who dies with the most toys.... WINS!!!!
[text was edited by author 2001-06-27 23:13:22]
MarshaJ773
join:2001-04-24
Chicago, IL

MarshaJ773

said by AnArky:
Its not available yet that I know of.
»www.efficient.com/produc ··· ase.html

has 30 day evaluation version... also info on buying it.

AnArky
I am in your nightmares.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-12
Berwyn, IL

AnArky

Premium Member

Thanks for the info MarshaJ773 and the link. I was explaining that I could not find the software on Ameritechs website in response to his earlier question. I have already bought the software.

Ranma
Premium Member
join:2001-04-28
Houston, TX

Ranma to AnArky

Premium Member

to AnArky
said by AnArky:
Its not available yet that I know of. I looked after your post too.
I called Ameritech Customer-Self Install dept to make sure I had the right link and told them I had to reinstall everything in my PC and wanted to know what the download site is they told me to go to this link instead of going to www.efficient.com. They said Ameritech customers have to have use the username: dslsoft and the password: driver , but that SBIS, NBI, and PBI customers should just enter their username and password in. Sure enough it works. They said they it's for registered and unregistered customers. Though the new version 1.5a won't be on hard copy until Mid-July.