All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
dos9
join:2004-01-23

dos9 to Kobra007

to Kobra007

Re: Kobra's Antivirus SHOWDOWN results.

I don't trust amateur testing. You don't even know if the viruses used for testing are ITW or zoo or whatever. The results are completely meaningless.

Keizer
I'M Your Huckleberry
MVM
join:2003-01-20

1 edit

Keizer

MVM

said by dos9:
I don't trust amateur testing. You don't even know if the viruses used for testing are ITW or zoo or whatever. The results are completely meaningless.

Maybe Kobra should have put on one of those white doctor robes when he did the test, to make it more proffessional??

Keizer

RejZoR
@siol.net

RejZoR to dos9

Anon

to dos9
@dos
Maybe,but sometimes you cross over samples other then ITW don't you think? Even one rare (zoo) sample can rune your life someday,thats why detection of others is important as well. And i trust Kobra more because he is 100% not biased to anyone. Its hard to say the same for other "reliable" big tests from "big" reviewers.
And results tell alot,only if you are willing to listen :P

Martinus
Premium Member
join:2001-08-06
EU

1 edit

3 recommendations

Martinus

Premium Member

said by RejZoR:
...And i trust Kobra more because he is 100% not biased to anyone.
LOL

Yeah, maybe you are right, but how do we know that you, RejZoR is not actually Kobra007 See Profile?

The same tactics of posting under different names and nicks and validating and supporting each other were used by Kobra007 See Profile both at Wilders and at the KAV Forum.

That's a real bummer when credibility is at stake.

This thread has some inmortal words. Please note the OP, a such TomHenderson, being supported by Kobra in a thrilling debate, only to find out later on in the thread that the two are the same person.

Cousin Dave
Trendsetter
Premium Member
join:2002-10-29

Cousin Dave

Premium Member

Interesting,and somewhat sad.

Keizer
I'M Your Huckleberry
MVM
join:2003-01-20

1 recommendation

Keizer to Martinus

MVM

to Martinus
said by Martinus:

This thread has some inmortal words. Please note the OP, a such TomHenderson, being supported by Kobra in a thrilling debate, only to find out later on in the thread that the two are the same person.

Wish we could say that we give him an A for creativety, but this is the oldest game in the book! I will not even consider anything said by Kobra as solid after reading this.

Keizer
dos9
join:2004-01-23

1 edit

1 recommendation

dos9 to Martinus

to Martinus
said by Martinus:
said by RejZoR:
...And i trust Kobra more because he is 100% not biased to anyone.
LOL

Yeah, maybe you are right, but how do we know that you, RejZoR is not actually Kobra007 See Profile?

The same tactics of posting under different names and nicks and validating and supporting each other were used by Kobra007 See Profile both at Wilders and at the KAV Forum.

That's a real bummer when credibility is at stake.

Allnew
MVM
join:2003-02-01
Denmark- EU.

1 recommendation

Allnew to Keizer

MVM

to Keizer
said by Keizer:
said by Martinus:

Wish we could say that we give him an A for creativety, but this is the oldest game in the book! I will not even consider anything said by Kobra as solid after reading this.

Keizer

Me neither:(:(