spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

I NEED a contact for Bell Nexxia

I need to contact Bell nexxia about my line stats, or future FTTN deployment in my neighbourhood.
Does n e one have a contact # for me? plz, its kind of important.

MacGyver

join:2001-10-14
Vancouver, BC
·TELUS
Actiontec T3200M
Arcadyan WE410443-TS
Sipura SPA-2102

MacGyver

Unfortunately, that information is not publicly available to anyone. Even businesses waiting for DSL can't get anything more than a wild guess as to when DSL might be available. I imagine part of the reason is to maintain a competitive edge against Rogers.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

it isnt available unless someone publically posts the number, im just waiting for that someone who has that number to post it, im sure someone on here must know.

Sean8
join:2004-01-23
Toronto

Sean8 to Pauly

to Pauly
I don't think anyone has the number.

However, I have gotten in touch with Nexxia in the past when I asked for a DS3 (45 Mbps) business line.

Lmao, I was desperate to talk to them. I don't know exactly how it happened, but they guy is like "Here, let me transfer you to Bell Nexxia, they handle all the lines, so they'd know if you can get a DS3."

bylo
Premium Member
join:2004-05-04
Waterloo, ON

1 edit

bylo to Pauly

Premium Member

to Pauly
FWIW:

Bell Nexxia Technical Support
Network Management Centre
Phone: 1-800-565-xxxx
Email: invalid@on.bell.ca or invalid@bellnexxia.net

Good luck!

You know
@206.47.x.x

You know

Anon

This # is reserved for Bell Businees Internet customer's ( enterprise division ) & will not help you.

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada

Glen1 to Pauly

MVM

to Pauly
The number is specifically for IP dedicated customers that have routers on their sites managed by formerly Bell Nexxia and now Bell Canada. This group cannot assist you in finding out when the equipment will be deployed. It is a very guarded secret as the competition would certainly use it to their advantage...it is a competitive market now.

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

1 recommendation

LazMan to Pauly

Premium Member

to Pauly
I speak to different dept's in Nexxia on a regular basis.

Long story short; unless you're a direct customer of their's - they will not talk to you. Need a PON (order number) or an agreement number for the most part. As an end user, they don't/won't recognize you.

If you're interested in WHEN service will be available to you; try Sympatico Billing and Customer Service - can get to them thru the Symaptico "Contact Us" page.

For technical issues (line stats, packet loss, etc) - contact your current provider's tech support.

If your issue is outside those two; post it up here; and we'll see what we can do to help.

Heath