Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Live free or die
Premium
join:2002-12-20
Seattle, WA
reply to pcdebb

Re: [it's cool] Poor IP Relay operators...

I would guess half of their job accounts for bullshit messages like this, so they're probably used to it by now.

kabhal
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Oklahoma City, OK
14 is definately the best. Too funny.

OLDjuice
New Life. 12-2-03 520 Pm
Premium
join:2003-03-31
Port Saint Lucie, FL
reply to damn
Gotta love the Dante ones.

Digital
As-Salamu Alaykum
Premium
join:2000-07-24
Cleveland, OH
reply to Sureshot
said by Sureshot:
Personally I think this should be deleted. Prime example of our youth today.

Mods? Delete?
--
Digital Apex. (Under Construction) -=Sheep Go To Heaven ... Goats Go To Hell.=-

insomniac84

join:2002-01-03
Schererville, IN
said by Digital:
Mods? Delete?
Why would the mods delete this? Nothing wrong with it at all. Unless your asking the mods to delete you?

dj_figgy
Premium
join:2002-08-14
Eagle Point, OR
Yeah...maybe he wants to get deleted!

Stewy85
Premium
join:2003-01-16
reply to damn
Wow that is funny. I didn't think this was free but I guess it is. »www.ip-relay.com/
--

pigsooie2

join:2004-05-01
Hamburg, AR
reply to KaCaBUla
said by KaCaBUla:
wow thats fantastic that people love doing this stupid retarted crap to people who are actually doing good. this is ment for people who cant talk on the phone and some retard with his dupshit friends get on there and make some one relay there. 0H noes im a fucktard. haha thats really funny. get over yourselfs. god the internet is full of useless crap.

Ever heard of the Spell Check Button?I think it would be a smart idea to at least learn how to write Intelligently before calling someone else a Retard don't you?I thought it was pretty funny.

Frank
Premium
join:2000-11-03
somewhere
reply to damn
i think 12.wav and 14.wav are the best, and i'm also in love with ip relay operator 7624

Mark Rejhon

join:2004-02-02
Ottawa, ON

4 edits

3 recommendations

reply to damn
Some businesses are no longer accepting relay calls because of »ip_relay_scams.aimoo.com ...
Fortunately, more relay services are blocking foreign IP addresses, but that helps only to a certain extent.

The IP-Relay services is intended for use by the hearing impaired who cant make phone calls. It is also a waste of USA taxpayer money -- The USA FCC pays the relay operator companies approximately $1.50 per minute for servicing all phone calls. If you do not want to pay more taxes, it is likely best to leave the IP-Relay service to critical uses by the people who really need them.

It is funny that some of them actually encourage these joke calls; because MCI wants to earn more money from FCC (even though it comes out of the USA taxpayer pocket). That is why they have not added passwords yet, they encourage high traffic of phone calls, and the big companies profit from these joke calls; in addition to legitimate calls; there's virtually no security yet for IP-Relay.

Yes, IP-Relay is taxpayer funded, the exact figure was something close to $1.50 per minute. If a company has 200 operators at $1.50 per minute, that's well over $10,000 per hour even taking into account of idling (paid by taxpayers to big companies like MCI, Sprint, AT&T, who all run online relay) -- lucractive money worth many millions of dollars annually. All out of your taxpayer pocket.

The company running these IP-Relay systems actually encourage these joke calls to earn more taxpayer subsidized profit. Imagine that!

Live free or die
Premium
join:2002-12-20
Seattle, WA

1 recommendation

reply to damn

Just did this one

Here's one I just did.

»pacoc.com/relay/msg0132.wav

He pulled it off well!

Corvus
Flaming Tards Since 2003
Premium
join:2003-11-26
reply to Mark Rejhon

Re: [it's cool] Poor IP Relay operators...

As usual Mark Rejhon See Profile, two thumbs up for your researchs! Your "article" should be put on BBR front news tomorrow! I'll IM Karl Bode See Profile.
--
Jesus saves, but only Buddha makes incremental backups.

missmimi

join:2002-09-07
reply to damn
God, this is horrible but fantastically funny.

feeling guilty for giggling hysterically

dmage
Premium
join:2003-08-10
Jericho, NY
reply to damn
none of these work for me i feel so left out

Kkrunch

join:2001-09-03
Bellevue, WA
reply to 11337845
Thanks for finding this one....I didn't make it that far down the list.

Davros866

join:2001-07-23
Houston, TX
reply to damn
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You people are morons.

nil
Java Geek
join:2000-11-27
kudos:2

2 recommendations

reply to damn
"hello?"
"Is your refrigerator running?'
"uh.. yes"
"go catch it!" *giggle* hang up.

What are you kids, 7?
--