Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jayuph

join:2004-08-27
Atlanta, GA
reply to maynard001

Re: Speakeasy VOIP?

I noticed that the pricing for OneLink DSL is $10 less for each plan on this page »www.speakeasy.net/residential/vo···less.php

Does this indicate a $10 discount for the OneLink + VOIP bundle, a new pricing structure for OneLink in general, or an error?

Also, what's an "mpbs"?

Thanks,
Jeff

TheOtherPete

join:2001-06-28
Boyds, MD

said by jayuph:
I noticed that the pricing for OneLink DSL is $10 less for each plan on this page »www.speakeasy.net/residential/vo···less.php

Does this indicate a $10 discount for the OneLink + VOIP bundle, a new pricing structure for OneLink in general, or an error?
The prices on the VOIP page you listed look the same as the "classic" prices on the OneLink page to me : »www.speakeasy.net/residential/onelink/
What you are looking at (on the OneLink side)?

adamA6
Adam Alexander

join:2003-09-23
Seattle, WA

TheOtherPete-- You are correct- the prices quoted are for the Classic Basic package for each of the respective speeds.

The Gamer, SysAdmin and Classic Plus packages, which include static IPs, dial-up, a shell account, etc. are $10 more per month, which is most likely the pricing you're comparing.

Thanks,

Adam Alexander
Speakeasy, Inc.

wesm
Premium
join:1999-07-29
Redmond, WA
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

Must... have... lower... pricing....

I'd REALLY love a package similar to BroadVoice's $9.95 unlimited in-state plan. Heck, considering it's speakeasy, I'd be willing to go as high as $14.95 or so (for in-state LD), but $29.95/month is a killer.

Any hope of being able to order online as well?
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy and have the root password.