how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

navalpatel

join:2003-07-28
Richardson, TX

Stop Already!

Do all these companies not see that by gouging their customers they are the ones who will eventually lose! Obviously that isn't the case now, but when there is a new way to provide internet service which is vastly cheaper and feasible to use. Cable internet probably costs about $10 MAX to maintain each month, however I am charged $55 for it.

* sigh * there is no point in arguing because nothing will change until someone comes and knocks each of these evil corporations of their throne. We need a broadband revolution ... the telephoney revolution is already here and headstrong with the popularity of VoIP!

bigpapae35

join:2002-10-25
united state
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·Verizon FiOS
·Verizon Online DSL
·VoicePulse

Amen, God knows it felt soo good cancelling my 3-line verizon account at $45 per line (includin taxes)to go with voicepulse at $15 per line and taxes only amount to 1.50 per line. Thank god I will never deal with the bells again!!!! They took enough of my money every year. I am somewhat ok with payin 45/month for cable, I am sure the cost will go down in two years, or at least the speeds should double by then.

navalpatel

join:2003-07-28
Richardson, TX

many people dont want the speed (i do)... a lot of people just want the prices to go down... significantly

version3D
Infidels Won

join:2004-07-24
Deep River, CT

I would refuse to pay these superfluous fees and send them money only for the valid service charges. Then, I'd figure out how long it took me to weed through their b/s charges and then send them a bill for my time.

OneHeart

join:2002-02-20
reply to navalpatel

On my phone bill:

FCC Charge for Network Access - $6.50
A charge to recover costs associated with connecting to a telecommunications service provider's interstate network.

--
OneHeart