This is a sub-selection from well
zlm44mut4b
join:2003-07-28
Plano, TX

1 edit

zlm44mut4b to Roundboy

to Roundboy

Re: well

Hmm... a boycott... that sounds like fun! LOL everyone on BBB should cancel their broadband service... I can just imagine the doctors at each hospital. "Another patient with broadband withdrawal syndrome!?"

Wills9
join:2001-01-03
Port Charlotte, FL

Wills9

That's the thing. This won't change a thing unless they are really taken to task.

So quit the hidden fees you say? Ok, I'll just simply drop them and then add them to the normal upfront fee and by raising my rates on something your not going to do without I, in the end lose nothing.

That's all this is going to accomplish. They're so used to screwing us that the will not stop doing it.

SRFireside
join:2001-01-19
Houston, TX

SRFireside

said by Wills9:
Ok, I'll just simply drop them and then add them to the normal upfront fee and by raising my rates on something your not going to do without I, in the end lose nothing.

That's all this is going to accomplish. They're so used to screwing us that the will not stop doing it.

AT least then when you ask how much the service will cost you will get the actual cost. I remember one time the difference in advertised cost and actual cost was so big the services on my phone were advertised at about $26 but when the bill comes I am paying close to $40.
« Meanwhile...
This is a sub-selection from well