Search similar:

uniqs

Fobulous
Premium Member
join:2002-08-14
Missouri City, TX

Fobulous

Premium Member

[COMCAST] Anyone's having problem with FOX HD???

FOX HD Crapped out during NFL Post-Game show and hasn't come back yet. Anyone in the DFW area experiencing this????

imrf
Premium Member
join:2002-06-06
Utica, MI

1 edit

imrf

Premium Member

Re: [COMCAST] Anyone's having problem with FOX HD?

It fine here. Must be a local issue.
wtmatt
join:2002-11-22
Dallas, TX

wtmatt to Fobulous

to Fobulous

Re: [COMCAST] Anyone's having problem with FOX HD???

Today I have the dreaded "this channel should be availabe momentarily" on the following HD channels: Fox,NBC,ESPN,Showtime and HBO. The other HD channels are fine. I hope this doesn't last long. This is the first time I've seen this. I'm in Dallas.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

4 edits

Hayward0 to Fobulous

Premium Member

to Fobulous

(OT)Re [COMCAST] Anyone's having problem w/ FOX HD

said by Fobulous:

FOX HD Crapped out during NFL Post-Game show and hasn't come back yet. Anyone in the DFW area experiencing this????
Well knowing FOX (News at least) it would be offset to the Right side of the screen with a big black bar on the Left

Actually that is an interesting dichotomy... FOX News and FOX Broadcast. (MWC, Simpsons, Arrested Development, etc.) They bankroll off the left on one channel, but espouse the right on the other. (that doesn't really make money) And don't think FOX Broadcast doesn't piss off the ULTRA (religious) right but yet often quote FOX NEWS like scripture. (Meanwhile the local, even O&O FOX stations news is all the sensational blood and guts variety news)

Sorry for the OT digression/observation... now back to your normally scheduled thread