spc
Search similar:

uniqs
atd3321
join:2004-11-03
Painesville, OH

atd3321

Spybot Error During Check! Z-Demon ....

Hey guys, i have the newest version of Spybot search and destroy and first had that DSO exploit problem and i fixed it by deleting the 1004's out of the registry. But i still cant fid this other message im getting "Error During Check! Z-Demon(Ungultiger datentyp fur" and it stops the check right there. Does ANYBODY have a solution to this if so PLEASE help me out you can talk to me on AIM my sn is Daws202 im on 90% of the time(dsl) or you can email me at atd332@sbcglobal.net. Id be SO happy if someone could help me with this problem, thanks!:)

anon101
@cox.net

anon101

Anon

I think that message was created by a bug in Spybot. Something to do with a text update if I recall. Latest update should take care of it. Download latest update and run again.
Also, I suggest to edit your post and remove your IM tag and email address. You shouldn't post those things in public forums as they just invite spam.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay to atd3321

MVM

to atd3321
I have found that on occasion. Sometimes it's a busy server or something...I don't know, but trying again will probably work. If not, please check back here and I am sure someone will respond.

Merak75
AKA "Vukodlak75"
MVM
join:2001-10-27
Willoughby, OH

Merak75

MVM

I get the same error on one of my pc's.

dp
MVM
join:2000-12-08
Greensburg, PA

1 recommendation

dp to atd3321

MVM

to atd3321
RE: »forums.net-integration.n ··· ic=23977
Many were having problems of strange messages during scans. It appears the replacement of the main Spybot executable has fixed those. There is a link in that thread to the 1.31TX update which replaces/upgrades your existing Spybot EXE to v1.31 TX. This is not a full upgrade, just a replacement of the Spybot main SpybotSD.exe file.