MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

dandelion to FastEddie

MVM

to FastEddie

Re: Avatars - Bigger

said by FastEddie:

Why not a slightly larger avatar that can be 45 x 45.

"Hmmmm", 7.08k 45X45 she says while looking in mirror- "nice" and more fair for those "newer" premium users that don't have the advantage of an old larger avatar to use.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

Dustyn

Premium Member

45x45 is cool too. I guess ANYTHING is better than 40x40. I just never asked for a 45x45 motion since it is almost an undetectable change. However, upon closer inspection of your new avatar....yeah... it is better. Cleaner, and sharper.

But the reason why I asked for at least 50x50, is because it is a small, YET MEANINGFUL difference. It's visually pleasing and occupies that nice blank space that resides to the right of our 40x40 avatars. Fills up the residential space that is just being wasted a bit better.
Dustyn

4 edits

Dustyn to dandelion

Premium Member

to dandelion

50x70
Now after seeing this reasonably sized avatar... you'd want 50x70.
However, I can work with 50x50.
Even this 50x70 is acceptable in my mind. The width is perfect, and the length isn't to bad either.
Come one... let's have a little fun and show what we can do with a fair avatar image tests.

I can't go back and change the motion by editing the reloultions just to satisy myself. However I will ask that if the motion is passed... allow it to be a MAXIMUM of 60x60 as stated in my original post.

This is a fair request based on my tests.

NOTE: I would love to keep this thread going *obviously*, but let's continue to do an excellent job so far by keeping things polite and civil. Thanks!