share rss forum feed

Descent
Wrap It Up
Premium
join:2000-11-10
Hoboken, NJ
reply to justin

Re: WoW for complete MMORPG beginners

better to turn in right away, asap. as you go up, the experience points dont go up or down, but the amount required for you to level up does.
--
BBr runs clan gaming servers! What are you waiting for, check them out!

Jay_
Formerly known as Carnage
Premium
join:2001-05-15
Pickering On
kudos:2

said by Descent:

better to turn in right away, asap. as you go up, the experience points dont go up or down, but the amount required for you to level up does.
The XP DOES goes go down. Hence the color scheme in the quest window. A red quest will give you more exp then a orange quest... which in turn gives you more then Yellow.. etc all the way down to grey.

Always turn in your quests as soon as you finish them. Dont hang on to them.

Hexley
Premium
join:2001-03-12
Hollywood, FL

said by Jay_:

said by Descent:

The XP DOES goes go down. Hence the color scheme in the quest window. A red quest will give you more exp then a orange quest... which in turn gives you more then Yellow.. etc all the way down to grey.

Always turn in your quests as soon as you finish them. Dont hang on to them.
Yep, gray quests give you NO xp.
--
My Blog!

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

said by Hexley:

Yep, gray quests give you NO xp.
They give xp, just very very very little. I got 8 xp just last night from a gray.
--
Socom 1. Live it, learn it, love it.

ciryadin

join:2005-08-16
Schenectady, NY

1 edit
reply to Descent

you are new in world of warcraft if you want in an guild what most the guild need to feel you happy in the guild tell me you can tell me on the forum or ***through IM*** i thank you all for you help

ciryadin

Schenectady, NY

tell me people what do you need in an guild to feel you happy.in my guild is it inportend that everywhan feel happy. but i whanne know what you think whats needed in an guild to feel happy tell me everting thx for helpig

GTJiga
06 GT
Premium
join:2002-02-02
Azle, TX
kudos:1

said by ciryadin:

tell me people what do you need in an guild to feel you happy.in my guild is it inportend that everywhan feel happy. but i whanne know what you think whats needed in an guild to feel happy tell me everting thx for helpig
Quit spamming all the damn threads!!!! Make your own freakin topic
--

ciryadin

Schenectady, NY

heee i make my own topic what do you think i am going so great here

Expand your moderator at work