spc
Search similar:

uniqs
voipfima
join:2003-05-29
Boxborough, MA

voipfima

[Lingo] down again this morning

Yesterday and today I am getting voice mail error message "this operation cannot be completed". Their website is down "The Lingo web site is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements and add new features." as well.
techRW
join:2004-09-03

techRW

Service and Site down for me as well at 7:50am CST.

Power cycle: no VoIP light.
janeczek
join:2004-08-03
Brownsburg, IN

janeczek

Its down as of 8:00 AM EST 3/5/05 for me as well. Also, I found the connection to be unreliable yesterday as well...frequent cut-offs. I'm giving them one more chance, then onto another VOIP provider with (hopefully) better relibility!

bigchris
Do Not Shoot The Messenger
Premium Member
join:2002-04-29
Leesburg, VA

bigchris

Premium Member

9am EST, down here too.
Wirles
join:2001-01-15
Warner Robins, GA

Wirles to voipfima

to voipfima
Yep, my Lingo is down too. And I tried calling tech support and it gives me the not a working number recording. Lingo is broke for the moment. But I have had them for about 3 weeks and have been happy with them. I have been seeing alot of Vonage having problems posts also, but Vonage doesn't have any rate centers for my area.

Bill
keystroke
join:2004-11-10
Ramsey, NJ

keystroke to voipfima

to voipfima
Down here in NJ as well, for the first time in awhile however. According to my logs, it happened somewhere between 8:15 and 8:20am, EST.

As of 9am their website is down...

Packet8 is running smoothly though
voipfima
Boxborough, MA

voipfima to Wirles

to Wirles
I did mannage to reach customer service - they say it's system wide problem and there is no ETA at this point.
voipfima

voipfima to janeczek

to janeczek
Unfortuntely, even Vonage was down yesterday...
techRW
join:2004-09-03

techRW to voipfima

to voipfima
It's Alive: 8:09 CST

KDaver
Thanks For Returning My Unit Safely
Premium Member
join:2000-07-17
Denmark

KDaver to voipfima

Premium Member

to voipfima
up and down here.. in CT at 0900 Eastern
crodgers79
join:2002-10-12
Port Deposit, MD

crodgers79

09:27 Eastern..

Down here in Maryland.. "Phone indicator light" on D-Link VoIP Router keeps blinking like it is trying to constantly contact the Lingo SIP server or as it would during a firmware update.. note that the Lingo web-site is down too and it looks like they are trying to combine their Primustel main corporate web-site with the Lingo web-site..maybe, maybe not.. a couple of tries to Lingo.com forced a redirect to Primustel.com where Lingo is merely an option under the variety of phone and web services they offer.

Who knows what is going on!

Chris R.
Gr8Reb8
join:2004-12-13
Alto, MI

Gr8Reb8

Vonage and now Lingo, could it be blackmail and DOS?

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru to voipfima

Premium Member

to voipfima
said by voipfima:

Yesterday and today I am getting voice mail error message "this operation cannot be completed". Their website is down "The Lingo web site is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements and add new features." as well.
Don't you just love the way corporations flat out lie to everyone these days. They build a system that has no redendancy at all, it goes down because of the company's poor ability to maintain their system and they tell their customers they are down for improvements.

Gotta love corporate America...
tj008
join:2004-06-24
Cincinnati, OH

tj008 to voipfima

to voipfima
At 10:45 am est, Lingo is working for me - incoming and outgoing. The website is still down for "maintainence" though.

bjohn
join:2002-09-02
Franklin Square, NY

bjohn to ropeguru

to ropeguru
According to my logs,
It was down from 8:15 to 9:00 AM EST

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru

Premium Member

Web site is still saying they are performing upgrades and nothing about their being a problem.
bjohn
join:2002-09-02
Franklin Square, NY

bjohn

The strange thing about when their website is down;

If you try to access »www.lingo.com/com/primus ··· ogin.jsp
(which is the sign on page)

it tries to route to www.primustel.comcom
(with an extra com)

was the same way when their website was "down" previously.

»www.lingosupport.com/ works
duriken
join:2005-01-24
USA

duriken to voipfima

to voipfima
Here in Oklahoma is down also..
It's 11:11 AM CST everything is busy...
tj008
Cincinnati, OH

tj008 to voipfima

to voipfima
12:12pm est
Lingo website is back.

voipfima
Boxborough, MA

voipfima

Not quite... I get:

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds.
Build date/time: Sep 4 2003 14:30:53

Change Number: 289956

when i try to login
voipfima

voipfima

Also - no dialtone again!!! :-(
tj008
Cincinnati, OH

tj008 to voipfima

to voipfima
well, for that brief shining moment in time, it was up.

back down again.

oh well, something is shining outside....gotta see what that is. Havent seen it in a long time. might be the sun! dunno.

have a good day all!

Denjin
join:2001-01-18
Schaumburg, IL

Denjin to voipfima

to voipfima
Down here in IL. It has been down since about 11:00am CST for me. This is the only time in 6 months that I've had the VOIP light off, though. Hope they fix it soon.
Piggers
join:2002-01-12
Sandusky, OH

Piggers to voipfima

to voipfima
Well they are not off to a good start. I just hooked my adapter up yesterday. Luckly I still have my packet8 account and cell phone to use. My primary purpose of getting a secondary was for business line. I wanted to see how lingo.com would work out and if the service was better then packet8. I mean the features with lingo.com are loaded but if the service doesn't work, then what good are they?

It looks like we may be having a "ship the item back deal".

laserjobs
Premium Member
join:2004-05-02
Las Vegas, NV

laserjobs to voipfima

Premium Member

to voipfima
My service did not go down. I have been using the phone all morning. I wonder if it has something to do with sip server the ATA is pointing to?
voipfima
Boxborough, MA

voipfima

Could be - do you have your the original back box?

laserjobs
Premium Member
join:2004-05-02
Las Vegas, NV

laserjobs to voipfima

Premium Member

to voipfima
Yes I have the original azacall 200 from when Lingo first started business.
curro
join:2003-10-24
Seabrook, TX

1 edit

curro

It is 12 PM CST and I cannot receive calls from outside (non-Lingo numbers). This is in the Houston, TX area. This also happened to me on Feb. 22.

I have been with Lingo since June 2004 and this does not look good. I am not going to jump ship now but if by this June they do not get their act together in terms of reliability+LNP then I might be forced to look into Broadvoice or another provider with atractive international plan.

p.s oh and I have been waiting on their tech support line for well over fifteen minutes!
Piggers
join:2002-01-12
Sandusky, OH

Piggers to voipfima

to voipfima
Fifteen minutes? I have been waiting for 2hrs.. I still haven't gotten through. The problem I am calling them about has nothing to do with outage but why my second phone number isn't working either even when I do have a dial tone.
caseydoug
join:2001-08-14
Seattle, WA

caseydoug to voipfima

to voipfima
It's 1:15 p.m. in New York, where I am staying temporarily, and I haven't noticed any outages. I haven't been monitoring the box, but I've received calls and the VoIP light is currently on. The website seemed ok as well, if a bit slow.