Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cablegeek01

join:2003-05-13
USA
kudos:1

Bresnan High Speed Internet

In case anyone has any questions, comments or issues with Bresnan's HSI or Voice services, I'm an employee with Bresnan's Advanced Services group. I can help resolve any issues you may have. We are currently in the middle of a massive upgrade including adding several additional OC-12, and DS3 lines to our systems in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah. This should help with any speed issues, as well as the ability to offer cable telephony and VoIP. If you're having troubles, please let me know as I feel that we have a great product, and would like to help anyone that is not receiving it to the fullest.
Regards,
Queezy

P.S. 4Mbps Down 1Mbps Up ROCKS! (Have it at home and will never go back to dial up/ DSL again)

DonaldLaird5

join:2005-03-15
Swink, CO

Was wondering if you will have the 3000 available in La Junta CO soon, I switched from Centurytel dsl to Bresnan last friday, so far its great!

cablegeek01

join:2003-05-13
USA
kudos:1

We are going to, but it will probably be a few months. The reason is as follows:
The La Junta system was recently upgraded from 4 T1 lines to a full DS3. It is now connected via DS3(45Mbps) to one of our main hubs in Casper Wyoming. Casper is pretty close to full capacity right now, and from what I hear, we have ordered an OC12 (622Mbps) to accomidate the additional load created by La Junta. As soon as we get the OC12 in place, we will be able to offer 3.0Mbps, and possible 4.0 Mbps in La Junta without worrying about reliability issues (if we overload Casper, then everyone comming out of there will have spotty, or slow service). We are working on getting this completed as quickly as possible, but when you are working with Telco companies to get your OC and DS lines, it takes a while to coordinate everything. I'm Glad you're enjoying Bresnan so far and if there's anything we can do to make your service better, please let us know!
Queezy

DonaldLaird5

join:2005-03-15
Swink, CO

Has really slowed down, next door neighbor has Bresnan also and her speeds are comparible to mine! 934 down, upload remains ok! Whats going on? There are three subscribers on this node, so I dont believe its a bandwidth problem, I keep my system clean, cookies,prefetch file, cache are always taken care of on a daily basis, I have windows xp and have all upgrades,I am useing windows spyware beta and also spybot, have good registry cleaner, dont know whats going on, have sent e-mail to bresnan online and have done all the things they have suggested and it doesnt seem to help, never had the problem with centurytel ADSL with their 1500, theirs usually ran about 1472 consistantly! Whats up here?