3CRWE754G72-A - can't access Internet with Palm T3
I have this box fully set up, my wired pcs work on it, and can access the internet. I can also access using wireless linksys card via pc. I am now trying to access via my Palm T3 with the wi-fi card, but although I can connect to the box, I cannot seem to get access to the internet. I have noticed the following:
1. the DHCP does not even recognise that I have been trying to access the internet via the box, even though i am linked according to the info on my palm;
2. I do not have WEP encryption.
3. the Webpro programme keeps telling me DNS time out.
4. I even tried to mess around with the static route and keyed in the MAC address of the Palm, and that still did not work.
Any help would be appreciated.:)
Re: 3CRWE754G72-A - can't access Internet with Pal
Since you didn't provide some key information, I need to ask some questions:
1) What is the SSID set to on the Router?
2) Does it match what the Palm is set to?
3) You indicate no WEP, No WPA Too, right?
4) Does the Router indicate that the mac address of the Palm is associating at all? And does it think it's giving a DHCP Address if so?
5) Are you using Mac address filtering on the Router? If so, shut it off and try again.
If all of this fails, I'll want you to Register the router and call 3Com Support. Tell us here first though!