Doctor OldsI Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30
|reply to sfaulk4 |
Re: [Modem] broadmax modem firmware I have a copy of it archived. Here it is.
This was posted regarding using the file if it doesn't work the first time:
You may want to try the following:
1) Go to »www.broadmax.net/support/EarthLi···ade3.htm and click on "OS SPECIFIC" to start the download of the "Recovery.exe" file.
2) Extract Recovery.exe to your Desktop, then run recovery.bat
If you experience any problems with the above, please try the following:
1) Make sure you are able to ping your UHP modem (172.16.0.254)
2) Browse to the recovery folder that was created when recovery.exe was extracted
3) Open the TFTPLOCK.KEY file with Notepad and replace "broadmax" with "btlsupport" or replace "btlsupport" with "broadmax"
3) Save and close the file.
4) Run recovery.bat
Please respond to this post to let us know if your issue is resolved. If you have any further problems, questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via the live chat link below.
Whats the point of owning a supercar if you cant scare yourself stupid from time to time?