spc
uniqs
AJ023
join:2001-12-25
Forest Hills, NY

2 edits

AJ023 to CopperMux

to CopperMux

[Business] Re: FIOS scheduled for Bronx NY yet?

You think I never been to the Bronx before Wrong!

The numbers are NOT wrong. You seem to be skipping over the list I gave for some reason:

Community District #8 (Riverdale, Kingsbridge)
Community District #9 in the Southeast part, I assume thats Parkchester?
Community District #10 (Throgs Neck, Pelham Bay, etc...)
Community District #11 Pelham Bay Gardens, Morris Park
Community District #12 Baychester, Eastchester, etc...

These are the areas with higher percentages of homes. Why are you slipping in the other areas when I DID NOT SAY THOSE AREAS HAD A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF HOMES. I said the community districts ABOVE have the highest percentage of homes. Your skipping out areas in the above I posted.

And then you argue that those figures from the city are incorrect. They are NOT. You can use google satellite images and see the homes are precisely where they are on those maps. From a rough look it looks like those figures are indeed accurate.

Someone from the Bronx in those areas has to be reading this. Stand up for your FIOS.

This post is to educate users as to when they will get FIOS and the fact is those areas in the community districts I posted will be the 1st of the first, then eventually the other town listings will come online.

Lets behave and posts facts and figures rather than say information is wrong without showing another source with the correct information. Google the areas of Parkchester, Eastchester, Pelham Parkway, and others and you will also find single family homes and it confirms the data from the city charts when you look at the satellite images. You can only argue it is wrong if you have viable facts and figures and give urls or sources.

FIOSWATCHER@verizon.net and AJisWRONGAGAIN@verizon.net are most likely the same user.
CopperMux
join:2005-01-18

CopperMux

In essence, we have said the same thing yet you are arguing with me. So, please, what exactly is your problem? As for the areas you mention in the various community boards....

District 8. South of 242nd St, its mostly apartment buildings save for some private homes on Sedgewick Ave and west of Broadway. North of 242nd St, its reversed 3's wise.

District 9. Parkchester is all MDU's. Its a concrete village.

District 10. I already went over the area.

District 11. Same as above.

District 12. Its 50/50.

So, your point in arguing me is?
AJ023
join:2001-12-25
Forest Hills, NY

4 edits

AJ023

"AJ, I doubt you will see FIOS in most of those areas soon. Outside of Woodlawn, parts of Wakefield, Country Club, City Island and Riverdale, most of those areas or strictly apartment buildings."

This is what you posted. You did not include other towns like Pelham Parkway and the other towns I mentioned. You skipped over alot of towns.

In terms of district 9, I had assumed that was parkchester which had the homes and I wasnt sure and made this comment earlier: Community District #9 in the Southeast part, I assume thats Parkchester?

I stand corrected on this point but I had shown earlier I wasnt sure if this was Parkchester. And it turns out it wasnt. HOWEVER the correct areas were Castle Hill, and Unionport as well as Clason Point and Harding River. So thats 4 more towns to the list. Because Castle Hill was on the earlier list, Castle Hill would have the highest priority in that area and would likely be the place getting it first in CD #9.