Rob A

Premium Member

Netzero HighSpeed 3G

Some new offer from Netzero, anyone tried it? »netzero.net

FTCXtreme
join:2005-03-14
New Braintree, MA

FTCXtreme

NetZero dies to me when they wouldn't let me play games. In their TOS, it says nothign can cover the bottem bar. WTF!? Why? Their web accelerater does work, its just I can't play games.

3G
@231.xx.126.Dial1.Los

3G to Rob A

Anon

to Rob A
I am a Netzero user. Tried to upgrade to 3G several times......when I was told to close all browser windows, the download stopped.....When I went to my account, it said that I've had 3G since last year......???? So, can't give a comment about it, only to say...I'll believe it, when I see it!
fresh prince3
join:2005-06-20
Muskego, WI

fresh prince3

I've been thinking of trying this up until today, since the new version of the toast.net accelerator came out supporting FF. But back on topic I don't think this 3g will work well since netzero hasn't even got the old version to work right, since they all seem to bump people off after being on anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours (this got me so angry when I used to have it)

DarkSol64
join:2005-06-26

1 edit

DarkSol64 to Rob A

to Rob A
It reminds me of them 5x faster scams, when you can get the same results by changing stuff in firefox's about:config. anyone know for sure if this is any good?

Rob A
Adjusting
Premium Member
join:2005-01-17
Pompton Plains, NJ

Rob A

Premium Member

I just checked and Netzero's 3G only supports IE anyway. If you want to try it, check out »onspeed.com. They support IE, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, etc. So they shouldn't be a problem.

Ron86
Premium Member
join:2003-02-16
Montrose, IA

Ron86 to Rob A

Premium Member

to Rob A
ProGamer1990
join:2005-07-27
Bedford, VA

ProGamer1990 to Rob A

to Rob A
I have
ProGamer1990

ProGamer1990

You all know on the fine print it says that Netzero will not increase it's bandwith and it's on dial-up so expect 300+ pings on gaming servers. That's what i get in Ut2004.
Web suring gets faster, the more you lessen the quality of the web page. Also on a good note, i not disconnected for 3 hours at a time yesterday. Go Netzero!:)