TheOtherRay
Comfortably Numb
MVM,
join:2001-12-02
Denver, CO

TheOtherRay to Spectral

MVM,

to Spectral

(topic move) Trouble Bubble LLC Collegeville?

Moderator Action
The post that was here, and all followups to it, were moved to a new topic .. »WP-FREESKYSOFT.COM $9.50
brmorris
Premium Member
join:2002-12-09
Irwin, PA

brmorris to Spectral

Premium Member

to Spectral

Re: Media attention

I'm hoping that this brings some attention to some consumers, I believe it is going out to 10 million in print on 11/27/05:

»online.wsj.com/public/ar ··· imary_hs

J_Hut
@cmu.edu

J_Hut to amsnake

Anon

to amsnake

Re: I got the same changes ....

Yeah, I also got the same charge $7.95 from Hostitnow,Inc on my debit/VISA card. I think I'd get my money back, but I have to change my card which will cost me around $7.
MGD
MVM
join:2002-07-31

MGD to brmorris

MVM

to brmorris

Re: Media attention

Excellent article brmorris See Profile, how did you hook up with the reporter?

I might add that the digital age was more likely many thousands of charges, not hundreds as stated in the article. I base that on my non scientific comaparison to the Scriptsstore.biz fraud, where the number of victims that posted there versus here. Comparing that multiple to the 5,000 known fraud charges the Unger's made with scriptsstore in a 20 day period, the digital age and related charges had to be huge.

Also, great work on your digitalagefraud.com site.

MGD
MGD

MGD to J_Hut

MVM

to J_Hut

Re: I got the same changes ....

said by J_Hut :

....I think I'd get my money back, but I have to change my card which will cost me around $7.
You should get your money back, dispute the charge.

Why will it cost you to change the card???, it does cost the banks ~$35 to change them, but you shouldn't have to pay.

MGD

PolisR123
@cox.net

PolisR123 to uniteduser

Anon

to uniteduser
i got the same exact things on My Bofa card i just found out i haven't called them yet ..ART MAGIC INC.com for 9.95

bocephus2
@sub-69-83-227.myvzw.

bocephus2 to ewjl

Anon

to ewjl

Re: Appropo E Solutions?

I just got one of those on my MC bill. Did a google on appropo e solutions and found you guys. Grrrr!

--Bocephus
»bocephus.journalspace.com
khusmc
join:2005-12-13
Matteson, IL

khusmc to juniper53

to juniper53

Generex Technology

I spoke with CITI Card a few minutes ago regarding a charge of $4.95 from Generex Technology. After reading your post I'll have them treat the charge as a fraud. Thanks.

DDD1212
@comcast.net

DDD1212 to ewjl

Anon

to ewjl

Re: Appropo E Solutions?

Yup, I just checked my visa debit card and googled the name of the charge and found this forum. It was charged yesterday at 11:00am. I was at work, so I know I didn't use my card at that time. I have never heard of these guys nor have I bought anything from them. I am most certainly disputing this charge.

motoraecoastsidenet
@dsl.anhm01.pacbell.n

motoraecoastsidenet to Jack NJ

Anon

to Jack NJ

Re: Digital Age 888-529-98

I got hit 3 times in a row on three different account numbers set up by citibank in less than 6 months. something seriously wrong is happening at citibank that this continues each time I close out an account-and do not use my card in an irrisponsible manner online.

a_snapshot
@dhcp.aldl.mi.charter

a_snapshot to Spectral

Anon

to Spectral

Re: Trouble Bubble LLC Collegeville?

I also just got hit by Generex Tech for $9.95. Unauthorized as with all the others. I have reported it to my credit card company, local police and am in the process of reporting it to the ifccfbi. I cannot get through to GenTech on the phone, only getting a voice mail message.
They have no reason to have my credit card number either, I very seldom order anything online, although I have gone through Paypal and Ebay a few times.

TheOtherRay
Comfortably Numb
MVM,
join:2001-12-02
Denver, CO

TheOtherRay to MGD

MVM,

to MGD

(topic move) Digital Age fraud

Moderator Action
The post that was here, and all followups to it, were moved to a new topic .. »[Credit Card] Generex Technology LLC
TheOtherRay

1 edit

TheOtherRay to a_snapshot

MVM,

to a_snapshot

Re: Trouble Bubble LLC Collegeville?

All posts regarding Generex Technology LLC should be posted to this thread: »www2.dslreports.com/foru ··· 14468036

As it appears as if the Digital Age fraud has pretty much died away, I am locking this thread. Please PM me if you need to have this thread reopened.

If you are a victim of another credit card charge not related to Digital Age and have posted in this thread, please open a new thread containing all the important details of that charge.

And as usual, if you have question or need assistance, please feel free to PM me.

Mordy