uniqs
share rss forum feed

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3

Who likes this?

Why is this so great? What Veriozon is doing is EVERYTHING that is complained about here.

1) they are only rolling this out to "specific areas" and not foot print wide. This is only as a competition tool. If Comcast or others did this, you all would be screaming bloody murder.

2) They require a "qualifying voice product" and a "term commitment" to get this price. Wait! Isn't this a "penalty" or "blackmale" fees? or non bundle penalty?

You guys that are happy over this are nothing but sell-outs. You show your true colors and lost all resepct. You want the speeds and truly don't care about anything but yourselves.

Can't anyone see that VErizon here is doing everything that you guys hate about the cable companies? Don't you see what happens if and or when they get enough people online at FiOS? Prices go up, and service will go down. They get resolut and don't care anymore. It's the SAME THING that SBC is doing with their so-called $14.95 DSL service. It's to suck enough people awayjust long enough to damage the other guy - and they the other guy is down, SBC jacks the price. They even spell it out for you!

At least Comcast comes clean about what they are selling.

For the record, this message is specifically directed at the Verizon Phone fanboys. Eat it up!

The only difference between Verizon and cable bundling is that Verizon only charges five extra dollars per month versus 10 dollars for Comcast.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3

No.. no difference.. because the people here would still complain that they were being penalized... The same argument was made on the SBC $14.95 plan.. Also, there is that other little thing called the 1 year contract that Verizon is pushing that Comcast doesn't..