spc
uniqs

hez
@comcast.net

hez to GeekNJ

Anon

to GeekNJ

Re: my ipod photo won't turn off!

that is correct. they work as pause/play.

i haven't tried the reset yet. do i lose anything when i reset?

Jameson
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
united state

Jameson

Premium Member

said by hez :

do i lose anything when i reset?
no.

SeptimusB
@cwjamaica.com

SeptimusB to hez

Anon

to hez
I had the same problem.
Resetting works like a charm.
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Bose Sound Dock because I had precisely the same issues.

amelia_g
@belrs3.nsw.optusnet.

amelia_g

Anon

I have the Bose Sound Dock and my ipod has won't turn off either... has anyone with the sound dock had problems with photos disappearing? Sometimes I'll take it out of the dock and all the photos have gone.

Mukpoo
@cpe.net.cable.rogers

Mukpoo

Anon

I just had the same problem with my ipod, resetting works like a charm. I found that while it wasnt shutting off that the battery drained very fast. But all's well that ends well.

itsartemis
@84-48-67.nextgentel.

itsartemis

Anon

I had the same problem, and the reset worked for me as well. I also use a sound station.
Thanks a lot for your help!

sheba1
@64.66.x.x

sheba1 to SeptimusB

Anon

to SeptimusB
I appreicate the post--I had the same problem with my 30 Photo not turning off--I reset it and it works fine now. I have been using my Ipod with the NEO unit, which plugs into your factory car stereo XM dock and works with your steering wheel controls...its a great thing to have! My ipod goes into pause mode every now and then....still trying to figure out that..
Mercer14
join:2006-02-23
Harrodsburg, KY

Mercer14 to itsartemis

to itsartemis
my ipod wont shut off but plays and works fine. so i figured plugging it into my computer would fix it but, it only charges, it doesnt show up on itunes, no disconnect sign.
svtsnakevert
join:2006-10-30

svtsnakevert to itsartemis

to itsartemis
no problems noted here, yet...

Tekila
@comcast.net

Tekila to amelia_g

Anon

to amelia_g
Mine does the same thing i cant turn it off. How do u reset it i did it 3 times and nothing happened? HELP