how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DeBlMa

@stlsmo.swbell.ne
reply to nartch

Re: Clever - fight the copyright infringers using

*laughing so hard* silly military people, thinking their guns and thoughtless repetition of the party line will bring about compliance.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

1 recommendation

said by DeBlMa :

*laughing so hard* silly military people, thinking their guns and thoughtless repetition of the party line will bring about compliance.
Hate to break this to ya but guns in general and the US military in particular do a pretty damn good job of bringing about compliance.

dpkform

join:2003-04-13
Toronto, ON
Yup - guns and the US military in particular have done a great job of bringing about the compliance of the insurgency in Iraq.

Yes, I am dripping with sarcasm.

No slight on the individuals in the service, but defintely on the foreign policy.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
said by dpkform:

Yup - guns and the US military in particular have done a great job of bringing about the compliance of the insurgency in Iraq.

Yes, I am dripping with sarcasm.
Actually, you're dripping with ignorance. The people of Iraq are not fighting against the US military, they're fighting alongside them, against a bunch of Muslim extremists from Syria and Iran. The last report I saw said they were getting around one hundred people a month crossing the border into Iraq and attacking our troops.