Search similar:

uniqs

Shivek4
join:2005-04-06
Thailand

1 edit

Shivek4

Call of Duty 2 problem

OK, yesterday i decided to install CoD2 so i put the DVD in my DVD-ROM. No installer came up so i decided to go to it manually and i clicked on the installer and it closed giving me an error that it cant read the installer! WTF? Is the problem with the game DVD or what?
ltushnet
join:2000-04-17
Reseda, CA

ltushnet

hi...I have the 6 CD version. Game will not load properly with error message 1305 and 1603 coming up. I went back to Fry's and new Call of Duty 2 does the same thing. My equipment is a new Dell xps model, and I tried to load discs on a second PC and the error messages were the same.
Is anybody else out there having the same problem? If so, any suggestions as what to do?
Thanks...Len
Expand your moderator at work

Linoobux
Premium Member
join:2005-07-31
Columbus, GA

Linoobux to Shivek4

Premium Member

to Shivek4

Re: Call of Duty 2 problem

Multiple CD version here too, no problems with it, and I have a friend who isn't having any problems either.

Don't know what it could be.

black knight
Premium Member
join:2004-06-22
Oxford, CT

black knight to Shivek4

Premium Member

to Shivek4
DVD Version Here. No problem loading the game. I could not get it To run. Finally determined that it was Folding at Home Running that was tripping it up. So i have to shut it down to play.

BK

Harp2005
@essex.ac.uk

Harp2005 to Shivek4

Anon

to Shivek4
It installed the game fine but a Direct X error keeps popping up, ive dwnloaded the newest driver for me Laptop but it still wont load..............

Jovi
Premium Member
join:2000-02-24
Mount Joy, PA

Jovi

Premium Member

said by Harp2005 :

It installed the game fine but a Direct X error keeps popping up, ive dwnloaded the newest driver for me Laptop but it still wont load..............
»activision.custhelp.com/ ··· opview=1
Jovi

Jovi to ltushnet

Premium Member

to ltushnet
said by ltushnet:

hi...I have the 6 CD version. Game will not load properly with error message 1305 and 1603 coming up. I went back to Fry's and new Call of Duty 2 does the same thing. My equipment is a new Dell xps model, and I tried to load discs on a second PC and the error messages were the same.
Is anybody else out there having the same problem? If so, any suggestions as what to do?
Thanks...Len
»activision.custhelp.com/ ··· opview=1

One Eye Willie
@sprint-hsd.net

One Eye Willie

Anon

I know of 27 people that all had the same problem disc 5 was corrupt,,,when one did some checking he found out that there was a problem during manufacturing and that an estimated 20% of the games will probably be corrupt..The problem was corrected so any new purchases should be glitch free....

LTFryeCP
@fuse.net

LTFryeCP

Anon

Last poster is correct... I tried to install COD2 6 CD set on a brand new Dell GX620, as well as a one year old system (Pentium 4), and both came up with error 1305, etc. On both systems, I did all the suggested troubleshooting (changing DMA on drive, downloading Installshield update, turning off all background apps, etc), with no success. I returned the software and got another 6 CD set, it worked with no problem. It appears that a large amount of the games issued have defective cd's!!