spc
uniqs

yeabut
@208.17.x.x

yeabut to Jafo232

Anon

to Jafo232

Re: Good Luck

Yea, but their worried about the morons who put it on the internet, make copies of the whole season and give it to friends...etc.

Jafo232
You Can't Spell Democrat Without Rat.
Premium Member
join:2002-10-17
Boonville, NY

4 recommendations

Jafo232

Premium Member

said by yeabut :

Yea, but their worried about the morons who put it on the internet, make copies of the whole season and give it to friends...etc.
And that is new how? Pirating is already illegal, passing further laws will not make it any more illegal.

tc1uscg
join:2005-03-09
Gulfport, MS

1 edit

tc1uscg

said by yeabut :

And that is new how? Pirating is already illegal, passing further laws will not make it any more illegal
Good one..

I got HBO with my CC hookup/deal. To be honest.. HBO doesn't have crap on anyway. Go Encore..

Pirate515
Premium Member
join:2001-01-22
Brooklyn, NY

Pirate515 to yeabut

Premium Member

to yeabut
said by yeabut :

Yes, and how is prohibiting recording of their stuff onto DVR is going to stop that? I can guarantee that this upcoming season's episodes of "The Sopranos" will show up on eDonkey/BT/Newsgroups a few minutes after they finish airing on HBO.
biochemistry
Premium Member
join:2003-05-09

biochemistry to tc1uscg

Premium Member

to tc1uscg
If it doesn't have crap on, then it would seem that it would be a good choice for you. Why then do you want Encore (which mostly has old movies)?