share rss forum feed

FastEddie
Premium,Ex-Mod 2001-13
join:2000-12-29
Channel Z
kudos:6
reply to madirish

Re: [Extension] LCD Clock v0.2

Excellent! I've been looking for a clock like this.

I saved everything in a folder for future use. I haven't had time to play with it, but here's a screenshot of mine.

--
Here's To You

madirish
Premium
join:2003-08-04
Cleveland, OH

said by FastEddie:

Excellent! I've been looking for a clock like this.

I saved everything in a folder for future use. I haven't had time to play with it, but here's a screenshot of mine.

[attachment=1]

been using statusbar clock for the longest time.Seen this in the Moz forum and started using right away.Has now replaced statusbar clock.

hfam95

join:2003-06-20
Woodbridge, VA

fast eddie,

Can you post your userchrome.css portion for the lcd clock. I like how yours look.

FastEddie
Premium,Ex-Mod 2001-13
Channel Z

said by hfam95:

fast eddie,

Can you post your userchrome.css portion for the lcd clock. I like how yours look.

You have to download the LCD fonts (which I've attached) and put them in your fonts folder.

quote:
By default LCD Clock is setup for LCD2 Bold Font. If you change the font, then more than likely you will need to change the size and postion. Here's an example for serif font, which is what it defaults to if you don't install the LCD2 Bold font.

downloadlcdwintt.zip 73484 bytes

--
Here's To You

hfam95

Woodbridge, VA

I actually was trying to use a font called 7 segment. For some reason FF doesn't like fonts that start with numbers. I posted on the moz forum, but haven't gotten an answer yet.

FastEddie
Premium,Ex-Mod 2001-13
Channel Z

1 edit

said by hfam95:

I actually was trying to use a font called 7 segment. For some reason FF doesn't like fonts that start with numbers. I posted on the moz forum, but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Forget trying to use font "7 segment" I tried for an hour and it won't work. Use the fonts I've attached below if you want a straight segmented LCD font and here's my userchrome.

.lcd-labels {
font-family: Digital Readout Thick Upright !important;
font-size: 2.0em !important;
padding: 0px 2px !important;
margin: 0px !important;
}

downloaddigreado.zip 71977 bytes

Here's what mine looks like using the fonts and code above.

--
Here's To You

hfam95

Woodbridge, VA

1 recommendation

Thanks. Your mods and fonts worked perfectly.