share rss forum feed

b1gdr3
I Blame Your Mother

join:2001-07-28
York, PA
reply to rhexis

Re: "monthly bandwidth limits"!?!?

said by rhexis:

that no response thing should have clued you in. perhaps mind your own business next time?
Actually, there was a response =)
gotta love the option to contact Comcast Executive branch with your concerns =)
--
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

WowUGo

@208.17.x.x
You actually contacted the executive branch on this?

Can I inquire as to why? Why take the effort on that? I can see if your getting bad service, but why something that doesn't affect you?

b1gdr3
I Blame Your Mother

join:2001-07-28
York, PA

1 recommendation

said by WowUGo :

You actually contacted the executive branch on this?

Can I inquire as to why? Why take the effort on that? I can see if your getting bad service, but why something that doesn't affect you?
It affects all of us. When you violate the terms of service and abuse the services provided and bandwidth provided, it affects all the users of the service.
--
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

MrChupacabra
Premium
join:2003-03-26
Florida
said by b1gdr3:

It affects all of us. When you violate the terms of service and abuse the services provided and bandwidth provided, it affects all the users of the service.
I gotta agree with b1gdr3 on this one. I personally do not like the limits on news groups but it is there for a reason. Circumventing it this was very creative, however this could impact other users causing them to get poor service and impacts the bottom line in two different ways.

Once Comcast figures out how to regulate it by account number instead of email address this will come to a quick stop.
--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. --Albert Einstein