Search similar:

uniqs

Red Baron

join:2001-08-04
41.3N, 87.1W

Red Baron to tobicat

to tobicat

Re: Hughes.net email notice

Sounds like you are in the right place, OldSouth. It worked ok for me once I got in the first time. I couldn't use the direct link from the email they sent though, I copied & pasted their password in the login page once I got there.

oldsouth
join:2001-06-11
Columbia, LA

oldsouth to tobicat

to tobicat
Still can't get it to change my password. I guess I will have to make one of those dreaded technical support calls.
presleyhome
Premium Member
join:2005-03-27
Oroville, CA

presleyhome

Premium Member

Oldsouth. Try this:

Go to customercare.myhughesnet.com

and on the left side down abit, under "account information" you will see "login here". login there with your MyDirecway login and password (NOT your DW email login, but your Mydirecway.com login). Go to "email accounts", then "manage emails". CHANGE the password for all the hughes.net email accounts. Wait 5 minutes, Then go to »mail.hughes.net/ and login with one of your email accounts and the NEW password you just changed it too. It will do the conversion and you are up.

Jim P
WilliamT7
join:2006-01-01
Willis, MI

WilliamT7 to tobicat

to tobicat
Hughes has a banner up somewhere indicating that the 5 minutes might be an hour because of the load.

bchalker
@direcpc.com

bchalker to danbob88

Anon

to danbob88
You made the same mistake that I did, didn't see the rest of the details. Sending email through Direcway will end on Apr. 22. Receiving email through Direcway will continue through Aug. 1

oldsouth
Columbia, LA

oldsouth to tobicat

to tobicat
Ok, that worked. On all except my original address that has never shown up under my account. Thanks!
dishuser3
join:2006-04-15
Monroe, NC

dishuser3 to anectine17

to anectine17
I had the same problem. Heres the solution to POP3 issues in Outlook or Express.
mail.hughes.net
smtp.hughes.net
Account name: Your account name@hughes.net
Thats all it took.
Best of Luck.

Sat_Man
Monotonous Isn't It
Premium Member
join:2001-09-14
Gray Court, SC

Sat_Man to oldsouth

Premium Member

to oldsouth
said by oldsouth:

Ok, that worked. On all except my original address that has never shown up under my account. Thanks!
I have one address that doesn't show up in my email accounts. I was able to transfer it by using the link in the email they sent. It still doesn't show up but it is working with the password they had in the email.

>Fred

oldsouth
Columbia, LA

oldsouth to tobicat

to tobicat
Yep, mine worked with the password in the email but I had no control to change it. It was not that important, so I just abandoned that address. It was an old beta test holdover