spc
uniqs

comcastgirl
@comcast.net

comcastgirl to bobfff

Anon

to bobfff

Re: Comcast tech: "Never heard about the HDMI problem"

In the market I work for we no longer provide the box with an hdmi port. All our boxes are component wire boxes now. Some customers have the older boxes but no new boxes have it.

Cable Guy is right. While some customers are quite technically savvy, most are not. And most of them tell us when they call they are not. Only the savvy customers have noticed the change.
comcastgirl

comcastgirl

Anon

CableTool I mean, not Guy. Sorry.

haamster
Premium Member
join:2002-12-02
Monroe Township, NJ

haamster to comcastgirl

Premium Member

to comcastgirl
said by comcastgirl :

In the market I work for we no longer provide the box with an hdmi port. All our boxes are component wire boxes now. Some customers have the older boxes but no new boxes have it.
What box model is this? SA? Motorola?

Haven't seen a new Motorola model without a DVI/HDMI yet.

Loker
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Fargo, ND

Loker to comcastgirl

Premium Member

to comcastgirl
said by comcastgirl :

Cable Guy is right. While some customers are quite technically savvy, most are not. And most of them tell us when they call they are not. Only the savvy customers have noticed the change.
are you sure? because from what I have been able to find all of SA and Moto's new HD boxes or HD-DVR's come with at least DVI....