Search similar:

uniqs
Techman21
join:2005-04-14
Richmond, VA

Techman21

This is all easily solved by one word:

...greed.

This country has slipped into it so much that our laws aren't even for the people anymore. Many laws are passed for big business...what we need is reformation both in the legal system AND in government. We need to clean house and start anew...but I already know this will never happen...its seen in history...the wealthy gain power keep it then are overthrown by the upset masses....Rome fell, who says the US won't? Its part of the cycle of things. But by that time I'll be long dead.

Nanoprobe3
Looking for cures in memory of Mom
Premium Member
join:2003-05-11
Crab Nebula

Nanoprobe3

Premium Member

said by Techman21:

...greed.

This country has slipped into it so much that our laws aren't even for the people anymore. Many laws are passed for big business...what we need is reformation both in the legal system AND in government. We need to clean house and start anew...but I already know this will never happen...its seen in history...the wealthy gain power keep it then are overthrown by the upset masses....Rome fell, who says the US won't? Its part of the cycle of things. But by that time I'll be long dead.
BINGO!! History is full of sagas like this. All the great nations of history past slipped into decadence, where wealth and possessions ruled. They all passed away and I see America headed down that same path.Will we ever learn from our past?