Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

KThompson88

join:2005-07-20
Hampton, VA

Do I qualify for all services?

Hello,
I went to the Speakeasy site to check for availability and when it brought back the the results it said that I could get the Business Class DSL package. Since I qualify for this package am I qualified for all of the speakeasy packages? I'm wandering because the Business class is two expensive all I want is residential dsl for the heavy console gaming that I do so I do not need the business class.

King P
Don't blame me. I voted for Ron Paul
Premium
join:2004-11-17
Franklin, TN

It really depends because you may live in an area that is zoned for business and residential. There's a good chance that you do qualify for Residential but the best bet is to either call them, or go to their website and wait for the Online Chat to pop up. That way you can be for sure if you qualify for residential service.
--
Forget 'em, Support the Indies.
»www.ind-music.com

KThompson88

join:2005-07-20
Hampton, VA

Is speakeasy good for console gaming? I currently have Cox HSI and the 15/2 service but the pings for it are not that great...

drmorley
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-20
Park Ridge, IL
reply to KThompson88

said by KThompson88:

Hello,
I went to the Speakeasy site to check for availability and when it brought back the the results it said that I could get the Business Class DSL package. Since I qualify for this package am I qualified for all of the speakeasy packages? I'm wandering because the Business class is two expensive all I want is residential dsl for the heavy console gaming that I do so I do not need the business class.
If all you can get is their T1 services then you don't qualify for DSL. I'd give them a call 800-566-5829 to confirm it, but that's probably the case.