Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

1 edit

SeattleMatt to 99664227

Premium Member

to 99664227

Re: [northeast] FIOS Now Available to JeepMatt in Delaware!

No problem Trade.
I'll be sure to take pics and notes.

But, as a disclaimer, i'm actually "working from home" that day - so I won't be able to do minute-by-minute updates.

I'll be logged into work via VPN through Comcast while they're setting up the FIOS.

I'll give PingPlot comparisons, speed tests, installation pics, ask and you'll receive.

Right now in the house there are 2 desktops, 1 laptop and an XBox. (And occasionally either my or my roommates work laptops, so at the max there would be 6 connections)

I think I'll start off with my desktop hooked up to FIOS, then add the laptop, Xbox, then finally the other desktop. The one thing i'm not sure of is if i'll keep Comcast live for the whole month or not while testing.

JTRockville
Data Ho
Premium Member
join:2002-01-28
Rockville, MD

JTRockville

Premium Member

said by SeattleMatt:

Right now in the house there are 2 desktops, 1 laptop and an XBox. (And occasionally either my or my roommates work laptops, so at the max there would be 6 connections)

I think I'll start off with ...
Wow - that's like... 64 combinations, isn't it? You sure you have time to document them all??!?!?!?!!?

I'm mostly interested in one on one - your desktop on Comcast, then your (same) desktop on FiOS.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

Yes yes JT!

And that's the compare I will do...

JTRockville
Data Ho
Premium Member
join:2002-01-28
Rockville, MD

JTRockville

Premium Member

K
99664227 (banned)
Heavily MODerated
join:2002-11-21
USA

99664227 (banned) to SeattleMatt

to SeattleMatt
Ok cool. I'll do the same pics, speed tests, pings and all that crap. We'll compare notes.