Search similar:

uniqs
edcard
join:2002-07-25
Alpharetta, GA

edcard

Atlantic Nexus Feedback

Is this forum alive?

As a potential new customer, I would appreciate feedback on Atlantic Nexus by current or former DSL subscribers. What you like or dislike, etc.

I have already read the reviews, which are very positive. Looking for additional information, thanks.
phaqu
join:2005-05-26
Marietta, GA

phaqu

All I can say is you cant go wrong. They are without a doubt the absolute best internet company, period. Had them for over a year now and not one single headache, hassle or one second of down time, nothing. These guys KICK ASS.
Anyone who chooses comcast or bellsouth for internet over these guys is a total fool.
edcard
join:2002-07-25
Alpharetta, GA

edcard

Thanks phaqu, that's quite an endorsement!
phaqu
join:2005-05-26
Marietta, GA

phaqu

Nothing but the truth dude,...nothing but the truth.
sophist
join:2005-07-23
Atlanta, GA

sophist to edcard

to edcard
Can someone post their Dr Ping results for Atlantic Nexus?
billybob53
join:2000-09-01
Alpharetta, GA

billybob53 to edcard

to edcard
I switched from Earthlink DSL 1.5 to Atlantic Nexus 3.0 about two weeks ago and have been very happy with them. No downtime, smart people who know what they doing who answer the phone. So far extremely happy. I was having all kinds of problems with Earthlink and all of my attempts to troubleshoot it led to people in India reciting the same dumb liturgy from their books and doing nothing to help. We would be not be able to reach web sites for hours at a time and they would claim that everything was fine. Two weeks isn't a strong test but so far so good.
blitZ99
join:2003-03-17

blitZ99 to edcard

to edcard
I just switched from Speedfactory, so far it's going well. Cheaper rate also. They look to be have 6MB soon.

Les