uniqs
esccomps
join:2005-09-12
Escalon, CA

esccomps

[search] RJ45 Plugs

Click for full size
Hello,

I'm looking for RJ45 Cat5e No Snag Modular Plugs that can be used on the Black Mohawk outdoor Cat5e shielded cable. This cable is fatter then normal Cat5e cable and requires the opening on the plug itself to be larger then normal. Pictures are attached of what i'm looking for. I know the manufacturer is located in China. P/N: on the old bag is 3124554. I'm looking for 5k+ modular plugs.

Please Advise.

Thanks in Advanced,
Matt Neumark
McWizzard
join:2001-06-01
Plymouth, MI

McWizzard

I've not seen this specific type before.

My suggestion is to contact the cable manufacturer directly and ask them to identify compatible connectors to mate with their cable - they will know.

Nobody would manufacture a cable without having a source for connectors, their cable would be useless.
esccomps
Escalon, CA

esccomps

Well outdoor cat5e works with almost any of the Modular plugs that are meant for outdoor cable. The thing i like the most about this plug is that the plug itself is easier to remove from the jack and wont snag on anything. The cable boots get in the way and make it really hard to pull the cable out that is why i like the no snag part on the plug itself.

Djdeadly
join:2000-11-03
San Jose, CA

Djdeadly to esccomps

to esccomps
Panduit! googled for bit

»www.panduit.com/search/p ··· P588%2DC
or
»www.panduit.com/search/p ··· P688%2DC
esccomps
Escalon, CA

esccomps

Djdeadly,

Thank you SOOO much. That is exactly what i'm looking for. Thank you once again.

Matt