FFH5 to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy

Re: Same as wiretaping

said by Kilroy:
said by JJV:

This is the same as bugging our phones.
We shouldn't be logged or recorded.
I agree and the next time you have the opportunity to vote get rid of these fools who use the U.S. Constitution as toilet paper. I know I will.
And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub? Because both parties have in the past and will in the future approve laws to help law enforcement use modern means to catch both average criminals and terrorists.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

said by FFH5:

And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub?
I don't care what party they are for provided they aren't for goose stepping all over the rights of the American people.

guitarzan
Premium Member
join:2004-05-04
Skytop, PA

guitarzan to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
said by FFH5:
said by Kilroy:
said by JJV:

This is the same as bugging our phones.
We shouldn't be logged or recorded.
I agree and the next time you have the opportunity to vote get rid of these fools who use the U.S. Constitution as toilet paper. I know I will.
And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub? Because both parties have in the past and will in the future approve laws to help law enforcement use modern means to catch both average criminals and terrorists.
I agree with you assessment of both party's TK.

IMO the difference between both party's are minimal at best,non existent at worst.A democrat majority in either House or Senate will vote or ratify what ever Heil Der Bushler wants.
guitarzan

guitarzan to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
said by Kilroy:
said by FFH5:

And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub?
I don't care what party they are for provided they aren't for goose stepping all over the rights of the American people.
R_Kilroy I know exactly what you mean,Believe me I will be voting the same way.