kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to Kilroy

Re: Same as wiretaping

said by Kilroy:

said by JJV:

This is the same as bugging our phones.
We shouldn't be logged or recorded.
I agree and the next time you have the opportunity to vote get rid of these fools who use the U.S. Constitution as toilet paper. I know I will.
And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub? Because both parties have in the past and will in the future approve laws to help law enforcement use modern means to catch both average criminals and terrorists.
--
--
Join Red Room Forum
BLOG tkjunkmail.blogspot.com
My Web Page

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

said by FFH:

And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub?
I don't care what party they are for provided they aren't for goose stepping all over the rights of the American people.
--
Never argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

guitarzan
Premium
join:2004-05-04
Skytop, PA
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

said by Kilroy:

said by JJV:

This is the same as bugging our phones.
We shouldn't be logged or recorded.
I agree and the next time you have the opportunity to vote get rid of these fools who use the U.S. Constitution as toilet paper. I know I will.
And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub? Because both parties have in the past and will in the future approve laws to help law enforcement use modern means to catch both average criminals and terrorists.
I agree with you assessment of both party's TK.

IMO the difference between both party's are minimal at best,non existent at worst.A democrat majority in either House or Senate will vote or ratify what ever Heil Der Bushler wants.
--
Bass....the glue of rhythm and harmony...the heartbeat of the band.! Shaking the earth with deep,sonorous vibrations.The dark ominous thunder of an approching storm.

guitarzan
Premium
join:2004-05-04
Skytop, PA
reply to Kilroy

said by Kilroy:

said by FFH:

And who will you vote for that isn't Dem or Repub?
I don't care what party they are for provided they aren't for goose stepping all over the rights of the American people.
R_Kilroy I know exactly what you mean,Believe me I will be voting the same way.
--
Bass....the glue of rhythm and harmony...the heartbeat of the band.! Shaking the earth with deep,sonorous vibrations.The dark ominous thunder of an approching storm.