All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

WeenieBoy
join:2003-06-25
Pasadena, MD

WeenieBoy to neveax

to neveax

Re: how to encode URLs? bypass school filters.

There are sites which could help you do what you think will bypass the proxy. Your statement
"What if this is just a question about bypassing the word filters, not mentioning about school?"
Gives me the impression you want to look at things the school does not want you too. Give an example of what you wish to view(URL) that your schools proxy blocks.
Nanaki (banned)
aka novaflare. pull punches? Na
join:2002-01-24
Akron, OH

Nanaki (banned)

said by WeenieBoy:

There are sites which could help you do what you think will bypass the proxy. Your statement
"What if this is just a question about bypassing the word filters, not mentioning about school?"
Gives me the impression you want to look at things the school does not want you too. Give an example of what you wish to view(URL) that your schools proxy blocks.
If hes not lieing about his reasons he wants to get to various photoshop turtorials on various forums. But his school blocks forum as a keyword in a url (damn lame of his school if you ask me) I know from experiance that some schools and lan admins do stupid crap ike this so it is possible hes not lieing about it.
61999674 (banned)
Gotta Do What Ya Gotta Do
join:2000-09-02
Here

61999674 (banned) to WeenieBoy

to WeenieBoy
My guess is it is something on the order of www.littlegirltittiepics.com