share rss forum feed

BBR_InsUW
NF or CoH thats my Game
Premium,Mod
join:2000-04-22
La Mesa, CA
reply to marcoesc

Re: Yet threads disappear...

I answered you via IM, and the reason it was moved so everyone know is that the orginal post was lost in the flame feat that followed betweeen Hall and Don

Neither was helping the OP and that is why it is gone.

I wont silence a reasonable discussion but flame wars are another matter
--
[BBR]Clan Leader
TWL Admin
AA BETA TESTER

ross7

join:2000-08-16
said by BBR_InsUW:

I answered you via IM, and the reason it was moved so everyone know is that the orginal post was lost in the flame feat that followed betweeen Hall and Don

Neither was helping the OP and that is why it is gone.

I wont silence a reasonable discussion but flame wars are another matter
Complete, self-serving bullshit rationalization! You do it because you think you owe some allegiance to Cybermoronic because you are the Mod of this forum. You have decided that gives you the right to intercede when they're getting kicked in the ass by the people they have wronged. I gotta side with marcoesc one this one; leave the dialogue alone.

Personally, I don't give a good goddamn if any representative from Cyberonic EVER shows his weasling face in this forum. I have repeatedly requested information and/or technical advice in this forum, to NO AVAIL! Never a meaningful reply, if indeed a reply was ever obtained at all. There isn't a soul here who thinks Cyberonic gives a damn about them either, period...except Neil (who works for them, doing god knows what???), and maybe you! Experience teaches us that Cyberonic is uninterested in fixing their mail servers, maintaining uptime on the DSL connection, marketing their wares at competitive rates, or dealing fairly, efficiently, apologetically and respectully with their oft-abused clients. Their bad attitude and shitty service should at least come with a low price tag; which it does not. Otherwise, it is much cheaper to be abused by the Telcos directly.

Your suppression of peoples gripes, in the only forum where it is relevant, is uncalled for, and is a disservice to the existing, and potential, customers of Cyberonic, IMHO.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
Very few mods will talk publicly about how they mod a forum. You're lucky enough to have one in Cyberonic. But your post just got this thread locked. Good going.
--
I feel stupid and contagious.